Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

are there weed dispensaries in CA that you can smoke in ??

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by fruitsalad, Aug 23, 2011.

1. i saw one on tv once where they were just like smoking and talking in the dispensary but i have never seen this....when i go i just see people buying it...

2. I'm not a CA patient but I do know that there are some that allow smoking inside. The Green Door in Frisco and Downtown Medical Caregivers in LA allow smoking I was told by friends. Check out some videos of those places on youtube if you want.

3. medical marijuana dispensaries are no longer legally able to allow smoking inside of any clinics what-so-ever, as there is absolutely no way to guarantee there would be a designated driver for the patient that's using and then leaving.

I was highly disappointed when I found this out, but from the sounds of it, there are a few outlaws, and as well Hash Bars/Smoke Lounges that allow you to come in and order hash hits, bong bowls, etc. These places unfortunately are only really located in L.A. and none of the surrounding areas.

4. In Los Angeles all the clubs were prohibited from having medicating on premises a couple of years ago.

Sucked too.

5. Lets see out here around the bay area off the top of my sober head... I can think of 4 clubs where medicating on site is allowed.

One of them even packs you a sampler bowl as you walk in.

6. Probably not the best idea to post where you can medicate on the internet. And if you value your membership at any said establishment, you should be ashamed. It's a very compassionate, yet risky thing that some do. and even the best of intentions can be used against them. Just my two cents.

7. i've found 3 different locations in the seattle and surrounding areas that have "Smoking Lounges".

8. In California whether you can medicate on premises is determined by the city the collective is in. For instance, San Francisco allows it, while Berkeley and Oakland don't.

9. Where I'm located it's is strictly no smoking in the clubs. All very professional. Which I don't mind, because I'd rather they don't do anything to draw attention to themselves and get raided.

10. legally there not allowed to, a ton still do anyways. i was working the hash bar at a local club in la for a while until i got a better job.

11. Sure. A popular one is called Med Ex and located in San Jose. You can actually buy your appropriate amount and smoke using different tools. You can use a bubbler, volcano, or different pipes and glass bongs for free.

They also have an entertainment center with TVs, PS3 and XBox, foosball and pool table.

Been there a couple of times..on Sundays they have potluck bbq's with a minimum donation.

12. Venice Beach Cannabis Club! Makes for a nice day, good food, basketball or volleyball or bikes for exercise, drum circle, bars, or just shopping and people watching!

13. A lot of clubs in SF will let you, probably because most people walk everywhere there...

Green Door was already mentioned.

Igzactly 420 in SF has like 3 volcanoes to use for free and two or three couches and a fishtank to watch ;)

14. Don't no If someone already posted this, butt,, over at Venice ca, they have a hash bar and smoking lounge over looking the beach. Right next to muscle beach. U ca pay like 5 bucks and get like 4 rips out of a fatty bong of hash. Or go to the next room and smoke ur own weed. Roll j's ext. Pretty sick. I love that place

15. Look up hash bar tv.

16. Actually there is 2 clubs in berkely that allow you to smoke... still. BPG Berkely patients group

17. The green door and igzactly lets you "smoke".
    It's vape only which is how they can do it. Hash bar, vape lounge.

But like someone mentioned earlier, Med-Ex in san jose is the place to medicate by flowers, concentrates in every which ways. I actually go there a lot. Too hot to sit in my car and smoke during the day time.

18. There is a place in Pacific Beach, San Diego that has a hash bar. You can go in and hang out for as long as you want.. smoke as much hash as you want.

19. At buddy's in San Jose you can vape, they have a volcano :hello:

20. Venice beach has a couple dispensaries that have smoke lounges and hash bars.