Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are there uses for this weed?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by breedingbitches, Jan 23, 2014.

1. #1 breedingbitches, Jan 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2014
    Alright, everyone has that asshole friend, right? You love hanging out with em but they have a tendency to do things that piss you off. Well i have a friend like that, but he can be so sweet, i just cant stay mad at him. So about a month ago we decided to make a tincture. We ground up and used a gram of some pretty good weed I picked up. And the alcohol we used was 80 proof vodka. So we put it all in a mason jar and left it to sit in a closet at my friends house for a few weeks. I just went over there today and he said he tried it after waiting 3 weeks, but it didn't do anything. So he handed me this jar of wet weed and said I should find a use for it. But I dont even know, is there a use for this? A gram of weed soaked in vodka?He said that he strained the weed and put the liquid in jello, then ate it. Hes probably the least descriptive person ive ever met and the most I can get from him is, "I didnt feel high."-.- I wish he hadnt done that without meBut anywaysss, I feel like throwing this out is a waste. Is there a chance it could be used? Edibles, dried and smoked, anything? If I can dry it, how can I do so with the minimal amount of odor? Because this shit stinks. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

2. Put the bud in the oven at 325 for 5 min before you put it in the alcohol I used everclear tho. And boil the tincture for like a half hour with the bud in it. I tried it like you did and it didn't do shit either hope I could help