Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are there tests I can get done to check for cannabinoid receptor damage?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Munch Master 2000, Apr 25, 2016.

  1. I want to see if I've damaged my cannabinoid receptors. Are there any medical tests I can get done to check this, and if so, where?
  2. Smoke some pot, if you get high for a while and then you're not high it means your receptors are working.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. You can get injected with an ultraviolet serum of is it radioactive. Well the serum emmits a color under a brain scan machine of the density of cannabinoid receptors. Just density tho.
    • Like Like x 1

Share This Page