Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are there terms for customers?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JBright, Aug 31, 2011.

1. i saw the dealer thread of what different kinds of dealers there are but how about customers?

Unless they are named as "Smokers" and not customers.

Like I just talk to a guy i bought from once but the one that introduce me to him is a homie.

I was taught to be giving and I am about to buy a quart for 70 and told him if he comes near my place since I cant drive I would give him 10$ for his trouble.

Would he feel like I am a good customer or someone he can just fuck over?

2. A normal buyer?

3. dude, you're high.

4. Depends on the type of guy he is, if he seems like a good guy than he'll probably take you as a nice guy. Have him weigh out the sack in front of you, if its shor than hes gonna try fucking you over, if its where it should be, then youre good to go.

5. yea it really depends on the dealer

6. Well, if you're really ignorant with cannabis then the chance of him exploiting that ignorance is a lot higher. It also depends on how long the drive is

7. I recommend finding a really close friend that you could trust with anything to get your hook ups or somethin like that, or finding a dealer, and becoming good friends with him THEN start buying from him.

For my first year of smoking, i bought from the same guy and we had formed a really good friendship throughout. I knew him cause he was my brother's co-worker and my brother and i were both buddies with him, the weed wasnt the dankest, probably high mids, but it was really nice knowing that he was reliable and would never fuck me over.

8. #8 MR_, Aug 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2011
    If he shorts you though, call him out on it. If he's a good guy, he'll hook you up so he doesn't lose a customer.

I found this new guy who I bought an eigth with 3.1 in it (I think he just eyeballed it in the car). I told him a couple days later and he threw me a fat dime the next day, and said "he owed me".

Next couple times I've bought from him, its been spot on, he even brought his own scale once so we're both on the same page. Picked up some Master Kush and Blue Dream from him last time, dank ass buds.

The guy is a little wreckless though, doesn't give a shit about the cops, carries weight on him, etc. I really hope he sticks around for a while as he's a pretty honest guy.

9. Lmao Im about to pick up some master kush =) but alright guys if he does screw me over ill just find someone else.

10. Another thing, if its a street dealer that doesnt have his own medical card, NEVER believe that its the strain theyre getting you, i can almost guarentee youre NOT getting master kush. doesnt meen its not good weed, its just probably somethin else.

11. Oh i know that hahaha, i dont really care though they all get me good, i just wish i had a real sativa bud though most i been smoking are indica makes me mellow

i think its great how dealers just say strains to there weed though hehe