are there stores in the london underground?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dragon313, Mar 21, 2009.

1. like just small places, food areas like in our malls (America)
    because I cant fin it anywhere in the web, seriously. I need it for a reference for something.

2. I've only been to London a few times but I remember the undeground is a generally very unpleasent place to be, as for your question I don't think there is any stores because the whole thing is just tunnels with footpath. In other words all thats down there are some turnstyles at the entrance then lots of tunnel foot paths that eventualy lead to a packed station that smells of stale piss with hobos everywhere.

3. awww really tahts so depresing, I always heard that most of Europe's public transportation was really nice and upkept and funded well. but like how about there being something called
    "sweetshops"
    how about just right as you go down the escalator things? bummer if not

4. There may be a small number of shops on the ground floor entrance but it's been a while since I last visited and it will probably just be a newsagents with some magazines and newspapers and general confectionarry. And I may have made it seem a little worse than it is in terms of cleanlyness, it's pretty well kept but its still filled with British white trash and a number of hobos. Watch this educational video.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHu_cfy33bY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHu_cfy33bY[/ame]

5. #5 Jayman90, Mar 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2009
    A lot of it is, but the London Underground is the ass rim of the rail system in many respects.
    Shame really I'm sure it could be awesome :rolleyes:
    No proper stores in the Undergound, stay above sea level for the real shit. What kind of stores so you mean? Like, places to grab a snack or buy a sofa?
    EDIT: Yeah there'll be plenty of places where you can get sweets from, worried about the munchies? :D