Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

are there narcs at medical marijuana dispensaries?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fruitsalad, Aug 21, 2011.

1. the place i go to has like 7 dispensaries in a row on the 2nd story of a shopping center...i've read on the internet that there are narcs sometimes...uhh...should i be nervous about this? i might stop going there cause im scared i'll get arrested by a narc

2. If you have an mmj card, you're fine. Narcs wait for people to try to sell them weed illegally and then slap on the cuffs, not for people buying their prescription.

3. i thought narcs were people who ratted you out? are you referring to federal narcotics agents or what? if youre legal what do u have to worry about again? im confused

4. haha, why would narc stand outside and wait for you?

why wouldn't this narc just go inside this place and say hi?

5. it's illegal under the federal law!!

6. the Lake Forest Dispensaries?

7. i think you shouldn't smoke weed.

i think you'd trip the fuck out. not healthy.

8. lol, why would they go for you. Your just a customer...Don't makeyourself a target. Don't sell it, and get the fuck on the ground with your hands up when they come guns blazing. <----Not gonna happen

but stop thinking so hard, nobody is out to get you. If you have a green card of course.

• Like Like x 1

9. yess are you familiar with those ?

10. Been a long time since I've visited The one in the little strip mall(Lake Forest) that shared parking lots with Sizzler. I do remember that it was right next to a Montessori Pre school though. Also remember lots of people hanging out in the lot waiting for their buddies....totally obvious. They were raided a week after the last time I was there.
    The owner Mark is a dude with a very long history.
    I believe There was a big article all about him in the news paper.

I remember another just across the street & upstairs just south of there.
    Heard they were possibly associated at one time & maybe still?

Wonder if they're still open?

11. i thot they were people who ratted you out as well

@fruitsalad: are u buying mj illegally from a dispensary with no card or something and worrying someone inside the dispensary will rat you out??? o_O

12. do you really think any narc would care more about you than a dispensary that's selling pounds a day?

13. umm there are 7 of them on raymond way

14. Right.....but They don't all share lots with preschools & Sizzlers?

15. I've read that the world is flat and we were all put here by aliens. Don't listen to everything you read online. Med patients are the last people the police are worried about. If they were going to bust anyone it would be the dispensaries themselves and the illegal dealers. I've never known of anyone actually getting busted at or returning home from a club.

16. They're actually waitin for the coast to be clear so they can go cop an O (pun).