Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are there levels of being high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by misstokesalott, Nov 13, 2018.

Tags:
  1. My boyfriend’s best friend came up with this thing where it’s like, levels of high-ness. like we’ll ask each other how high we are and he’ll say what level he feels. it goes..

1. Stoned
    2. Baked
    3. Blitted
    4. Medicated

Thoughts ??

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. I'd add another level of stonedness to the list - greening out. I've only ever managed to green out once by eating edibles which were way too strong, but when you get this high, weed feels more like some sort of strong psychedelic rather than just good old mary jane. My skin turned pale and I couldn't even understand the words of anyone around me.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. OH THATS A GOOD ONE! same exact thing happened to me and i had a legit out of body experience, i was also on medication to lower my blood pressure at the time, and my bf just gave me this melted ass edible and oh man..... gone

4. To me they all mean the same thing
    but I smoke to get high! I'm talkin well done! I ain't no piece of steak!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. 0 sober
    >0 high
    1 fucking high

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. Love the avatar, Might have to steal it sometime haha

• Like Like x 1
  7. Buzzed, Uplifted, Baked/Stoned, Tripping, "Dude, wait what?"

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. People try to put labels on degrees of high and they never work. We seem to be either not stoned, stoned, or really stoned.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. After I've smoked 0.5g I really can't get more stoned. If I continue I'll just start to feel sick and probably go to bed.

10. [​IMG]

Then we have the edible OMFG I ate way to much and it'll be 8 hours before I come down.

[​IMG]

BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Really wanted to make one for a while. What do you recommend to put in one cookie? If so, should it be Indica or Sativa?

12. 1/4 gram or less is the usual starter dose.
    1 gram of 15% weed gives you 150mg of THC and that can be a huge shot for most users.
    Even a 1/4 gram can overwhelm some users while others like myself need much more to get a good ride from.

Make a gram of oil and divide it between 4 edibles and eat the first and wait 2 hours for it to take full effect before eating more.
    Sativa for a more brain scrambling trip.
    Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads
    The base recipe is all through that thread just adjust the amounts and sub powdered weed for where it says hash-kief.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  13. Nice! I'll keep that in mind. Thank you!

14. Wouldn't say there are levels just types of feelings..

monged, high, buzzing, astral planing, giggly, racing paranoia/'whiteyed' as we call it in many part of the UK,