Are there ghosts in the outer space?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by GGrass, Oct 17, 2011.

1. Are there ghosts in the outer space?

Or are ghosts only a local phenomena?

2. Haha lol, space ghost:p

3. I would think they'd be interdimensional....so why not? :smoke:

4. Asking humans won't get you the correct answer.

5. If ghosts exist inside the atmosphere, then they should exist outside the atmostphere.

That is my theory.

6. Yes. "Ghosts", which I define as simply astral beings, can exist in outer space, on the earth, in the ocean, in the center of the sun, etc. They can be anywhere imo.

7. I agree.

I think the space is full of ghosts.

8. I think pretty much all areas are full of them. They are all over the place, but just as we can't see them, they cant see us either. They are on a different plane, but that plane exists within the same "space" as our physical plane. I think they are likely in my room right now, and in your room (or where ever you are at right now). I don't have any fear of ghosts though. They are just other forms of life.

9. they are vibrating at different levels then us so we can't see them unless we are on the same level or something like that. pretty much what lay low said. that's what i've read atleast .

10. That's correct. Different planes are simply different rates of vibration. The astral plane that ghosts dwell in is a more subtle vibration. It is more subtle than anything on the physical plane can ever reach. That is why it's bull shit when you see "ghost hunters" with their metal detectors or whatever they use to try and track ghosts. That isn't possible because ghosts have no physical vibrations in any way. Nothing physical can ever be made to detect astral energies. They do emit energy, but it is in no way a physical energy. It isn't like magnetism, or infra red, or any kind of physical radiation. Astral energy is contained in all of those other types of energies, just as our bodies have astral energy in them also, but no device will ever be able to detect them. The only way to see them is to be able to access your astral vision, which is accessed through the ajna chakra in the forehead, the "third eye". If someone by steady meditation and concentration on that chakra is able to penetrate into it, they will be able to see into the astral realm.

11. We are going to send the Devil out of earth into space.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJicemYNGyU&hd=1]Max Romeo - Chase the devil - YouTube[/ame]

12. You're talking about opening of the chakra.

What happens when your chakra opens?

13. Each one does different things. The only one that enables you to enter the astral realm is the ajna chakra, the "third eye" chaka. That one is also the center of will power and concentration. The other ones do other things. Some give you tremendous power, some enhance your empathy for others and give you enhanced love for all living creatures, etc., etc.

Think about in the Bible when Jesus drove the money changers from the temple. He overturned their tables and drove them out with whips. There were probably many of them, and they were probably really pissed because he was messing with their business, but he drove them all out by himself. That is the will and power that come to a master of the chakras. Even the most humble and loving saint has within him limitless power and will. If any master actually chose to harness their inner power, an army of men could not defeat him. In the same way, their love and empathy is also enhanced to super human degrees. Love is a spiritual aspect, but so is power. That is something people tend to forget.

14. You mean you become like Bruce Lee?

That is cool...

15. Except you wouldn't even need physical contact to defeat your enemies.. :smoke:

16. Even better...

Wow.... just think about that...

:smoke:

17. I suppose the space ghosts are a bit like that... with open chakra and super powers...

I think space ghosts are on a slightly higher dimension than humans.

And I think people like Jesus were of even higher dimension than normal space ghosts.

18. Space ghosts probably tricks on the astronauts when they are trying to go to bed

19. IMO ghosts probably wouldnt want to float around empty space ? what would be the point if they did? like o im just floating in space here im made of nonphysical shit wtf am i supposed to do. i feel sorry for em