are there feds on this site

Discussion in 'General' started by LordOfWeed, Aug 5, 2011.

1. yes.

the feds are everywhere.

2. I actually am a federal agent but I just like to toke a little bit I'm not busting anybody. Bigger fish to fry out there.

3. ...haha! ...well bro, it's a constant 3/4 - 1 lb. each 600. I keep it perpetual so idk which crop your speaking of, but my temps have been a little high for the past couple months.....so, my last couple pulls have been 12-14 ounces ....when things are really going well (in winter) I can get upto 1-1/4 each table :D.....can't wait for the temps to fall. Thankx for the concerns :wave:

4. No there are no feds here. It makes no sense for them to waste resources somewhere where they have no jurisdiction.

5. im sure they have a fed or two just on stanby, for the odd chance of finding a thread with a title

"trying to smuggle 40 pounds of marijuana accross the border"

maybe that would send out a red flag, i dunno man im baked.

6. Didn't the feds shut down Overgrow?

7. You're such a fish.

That's what they want you to think.

8. The servers were in Canada, and it was shutdown by the Canadian police not the feds. That website was blatantly breaking the law though

9. Im pretty sure they're watching the radical islamic websites and terrorist groups rather then grasscity, but what do i know.

10. bin laden use to post on here for support on his fuckin pakie indicas, and also how to make hash.. so the feds got the lead on where he was through this site, k, so careful.

11. Well if there are feds here, fuck you!

12. Feds I don't know. People watching yes

Where's that middle finger smiley when you need it?

13. I am the feds.

14. If i told you I would have to kill you:(

15. If there are Feds on here that smoke and/or grow, then that's just messed up. Why would you bust people for something that should obviously be legal, then go home and light up?

Kinda fucked up..
    Just sayin.

16. #36 SwagCaleb, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    If that actually happened,that would be fucking hilarious.

17. Im a cop! Cant I enjoy getting high and being friendly with those on the boards? I cant smoke with real people cause Im a.....cop.

18. I think cops go on drug forums to check em out.

i sometimes wander over to a forum about hardcore drug use for no reason just to learn haha.

they can use it in real life like i use it to know not to take em or i will turn super crazy.

19. You know the feds listenin...***** what money?

20. Convenient for cops huh? Get to smoke and be nice online then go bust people for "being friendly" in their own homes. Cops should be for crimes that include violence and should have nothing to do with personal stuff. Seriously, why do they care if I grow my own personal plant and don't even sell to anyone? Just plain dumb...