Are there any Scorpios around?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Lucasal, Jan 3, 2008.

1. Just wondering if there are any of you out there that share the same gifts I do.

2. one of my closest friends is a scorpio. thankfully.

scorpios used to freak me out. couldnt handle the emotional explosions and the underlying intuitive knowingness. but have learned, thnx largely to this one chap, to appreciate such qualities, and to appreciate that if you see a scorpio smiling, its genuine. no false graces. you get to know where u stand.

me being aquarius sun sign. seem to get my knowingness from the antenae brain, quite different from the deap knowing of a scorpio. used to live with a taurus while i lived with this scorpio guy.. n he was going out with a leo.... that was a very powerful combination, 4 fixed signs together.

a pisces and a scorpio together.... man... idk... somethin happens... esp if the rest aligns beneficially too.

3. your the first person thats appreciated my sign as much as i do. lol. im selfish though.

if your scorpio friend is more dark ( like the pheonix ) introduce him to a darker gemini.

if hes a lighter scorpio ( like the eagle ) give him a virgo.

you'll be your friends best man at the wedding.

scorpio with a leo? im guessing that didnt work out to good...

4. lol... oh he has a much darker gemini friend.
    oh, u r talking about an opposite sex partnering kinda thang... heh, i'll keep an eye out. gemenis catch my eye too, being airsign. signs of a kind, having that fated kinda vibe.

yeps, u guessed correct. well, i've seen much worse.

took me a while to learn to appreciate.

speaking of pheonix... i'm born in the chinese year of the rooster. oh thats right, thats a secret... um~ no, there's no connection... its just roosters. plain ol roosters.

5. Ive had this question and I havent really looked into it much, maybe you could help me out.

your sign is date of birth. But, isnt the date of birth when your heart starts beating? for example... wouldnt the scorpio month be feb or march rather than october november?

6. nah nah nah... dont confuse it anymore than it already is.

western astrology doesnt even actually align with what's in the sky anymore. like they stopped looking up for a few centuries to check. the literature still tallies pretty well with the people though, as that's what was really of interest to the astrologers, the people and time. it works on an earthly level, but looks a bit silly when correlated with the sky. check out other astrological personal mappings too to cross reference against other systems. it gets really interesting then. chinese (inc the simplified doublesign and/or suzzane white's) and mayan are my favourite. and mayan there are many calendars in that system, and even more modern interpretations likely. check out the daycalc on http://www.starroot.com/ to see my favourite and most regulalry used modern mayan calendrics based calendar.
    or free calendars given out from this site will educate quite alot of it quite effectively http://www.tortuga.com/eng/calendar/index.php

7. yeah my bro is a scorpio and whenever he laughes it makes me feel so good, but myself im a gemini

8. gemini's seem to just soak up a scorpio's personality.

9. how so

10. when we laugh, it makes gemini's feel so good.

11. hahhahahahhaha, cuz i worrie about my bro's and my own bi-polar, but nothing a handfull of mush cant cure

12. theres something about the oceans of emotion scorpios hold in them. and geminis being mutable air... very receptive to it.... some of the gemini heads anyways. multi headed beasts u are. lol. if u know a gemini, remember they got more than one head... that will help you get to know them better with less confusion. took me years to figure that out n for years my two best friends were both gemini... and my dad's one too.

13. That sounds like the philosophy behind Homeopathy.
    Marijuana is a homeopathic medicine.

14. and some things have no toxicologically safe amount u can take. like aspartame. that shit is lasting brain rot the body struggles to excrete/detox even at small dosages. there's no amount u can take which will teach your body do deal with it, as per the wisdom of homeopathy.

15. its a song. by circa survive

16. I'm aries, supposedly the best matchup for a scorpio.

Digit, tell me about my(self) sign

17. im a scorpio

18. Im a Scorpio born November 1st. What do you mean by gifts?

19. Meh, I do not like scorpio's that much. Hard to figure out also, maybe I've only came into contact with negative scorpios.

@Digit - You seem to know alot about this stuff, you should talk to me on aim or msn. looked up aries

The face of an Aries is thin, and long, narrow-pointy chin (often wide at the bottom) Also Arians usually have big eyes, big teeth, big mouth, and tend to have long hair.

That description matched me fully. See for yourself. ( Can't see my long hair unless you go look up a pic I posted)
    [​IMG]

Very interesting.

20. :D hahahaha.. oh thats a novel experience for me.

certainly. with joy.

now, most of what i know is a mash of the people i've met and various books and websites. some attributes i might ascribe to a sunsign, i later learn was actually an ascendant or moonsign orany other planet, or some combination, etc.

with that disclaimer outta the way....

aires, strangely share part of a quality with capricorns i liken to someone with their ear pressed on a door.

you're "right there"... a quickness, ... a haste even. most common phrase is "baby of the zodiac", which does yeild a truth beyond it simply being numbered 1 (1st). most obvious thing i'd have to say about most aries i know is the energy, the pop pop pop pow!.... not alot of stillness. an aries that's not jumping around engaging the world is injured and in deed of healing. really active.
    another cool thing about aries is that they are one of the easiest sunsigns to reccognise by physical features. the glyph, is reccognisable in the face. the straight nose leading up to very round arcs of eyebrows. quite unmistakable.
    generally smart with their quick minds.
    umm... what else can i say.... i know i'm missing some glaringly obvious points i should have mentioned.
    aries seem to get on really well with aquarius.

oh, and aries women are really fit. :D