Are there any Pagans/Wiccans here

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Crystalfaerie, May 13, 2010.

1. Scott Cunningham read his books ...

2. My regular use of Shrooms an SanPedro as Entheogens mean I'm a pagan, but i dont believe in wicca, any form of magic, or any gods.

Not really too sure why the Pagans and Wiccans gets lumped into the same catagory all the time, the two beliefs are different, and are not mutually inclusive.

3. Why do you think this? I use peyote, mushrooms, and ayahuasca in my spiritual practice but I still consider myself a Jew. Those substances don't make me pagan by any means

4. I agree completely, Taking substances doesn't make you a Pagan, its how and why you take the substances that make you a pagan (and of course you can be a pagan without using any entheogens at all)
    I don't use shrooms and Sandpedro to "party" or for recreation (as i do with pot), but instead use them purely to get in touch with the spiritual world and nature, because i believe that's an important aspect of my pantheist religion, which in turn is considered a Pagan belief system.
    I should have made that clearer in my original post sorry.

5. No reason to be sorry man, I was just wondering that's all :D

6. I will now claim to be the most powerful wizard on Grasscity.

7. It's complicated being a wizard.

8. Especially when one day, you are minding your own buisness and then a more powerful wizard comes along and turns you into a frog.

You go from :) to :mad:

9. Especially when you realize that your thoughts dictate reality whether you like it or not, so you worry about Dio for a couple days and then he's dead.

[Edit: YEM is now a frog. That is all]

10. My wife is Wiccan and I just recently begun to take interest, I had an egg cleansing recently and somehow I feel just a bit, lets say free-er of some burdens, I'm not sure if it just made me face what i already knew or if i was given some spiritual help to remove what was making my soul ill, Either way it has my interest as a religion. I have never been religious in my life in any way and have been waiting for it to come into my life. I always thought it was going to be one of the big ones, but i just can't agree with there methods and in some cases persecutions. Well i keep you posted.