Are there any high wattage good quality growing light that are fluorescent or halogen?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by snyder1171, Jan 9, 2019.

1. I have a 132 watt mars hydro for my girls (plants), but my issue is that its pretty heavy and if something were to happen to cause it to fall it could destroy my girls. I want to k ow if there are at least 100 watt grow light bulbs that either are LED or not that are halogen, incondescent, or flourescent that are big but not the size of a mars hydro.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. If you hang the light from proper support, it'll be fine. Halogen bulbs, no good. Incandescent, no good. You can grow with fluorescent (T5) is what most use. Or even cfls. But you have a light that has been used by many growers. Don't downgrade lighting for fear of it falling. Attach it securely and you won't have anything to worry about

3. Understood, also I just found this bulb, what do you think of this?

4. This bulb to be exact Screenshot_2019-01-09-18-14-55.jpg Screenshot_2019-01-09-18-15-07.jpg

5. Waaaaaaste of money for that price

Get a QB96 elite V2 from Horticulture Lighting Group. Tiny light that just so happens to be one of the best flowering lights in the world.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

That’s 2 of them taking up VERY little room In my tent, even if it DID fall... damage would be kinda minimal compared to dropping an entire blurple on their heads :/

Don’t downgrade your light... go buy a standing plant hanger at the LEAST and secure that light...

Going from a mars LED to halogen would be like trying to grow a whole plant by Lighting a bic lighter and holding it over your plant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. here is what you need . lmao . free power no bill.