PlayStation Are There Any Gamers On Here?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by NO-SC0PER, Jun 9, 2021.

1. I've never seen an active video game thread on here. Am I alone?

Anyways, what's the best stoner game ever? In my opinion, it's 'Bound' for playstation.

I'm a HUGE gamer since I was about 5 years old, I've played hundreds of games, I'm always playing new games every month. So in my expert opinion the best stoner game is Bound.

Bound is a very chill, BEAUTIFUL game. The world in that game so unique, & playing it while high as shit is the best thing ever. It's only 7$ right now.

My favorite game in general is The Last of Us 1 & 2. Also great while high.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. I used to play a lot of Nintendo when I was younger and also some pc games. Q-bert was one of the first games I got addicted to to!. I have a Nintendo Switch now but it seems one of the controllers doesn't work right. Now I want to get the Xbox Series X. It's never in stock anywhere though but I have signed up for notifications of when it's back.Also I'll have to get a 4K tv so I can take advantage of the Xbox series X power. I'm not rich though so if I ever have the money maybe I'll get it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. If you're like you are on here I can't imagine what your like on there, pass

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. I never got past xbox360 but I still play it sometimes.

• Like Like x 2
  5. It's just what I thought, not many gamers on here. Seems like the crowd here are generally older folk.

6. Just confirmed, you are that guy. Hey since this is still bothering ya, I'll make a new thread just for you.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Ima Gamer Girl For Life @NO-SC0PER But I Mainly Stick to The Older Consoles Alot.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. I'm sure lots of us have been playing video games since before you were born. When people have a family, career, and a real life, Video games tend to take a back seat.

I've managed to find a bit of time recently to play some LoopHero, and a bit of Octopath Traveler.
    they are both pretty good, i'm not a huge fan of the combat in octopath. seems way to straight forward.

You ever see the back of a $20 bill ON WEEED?!
    lol

have a good one man : )

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. I'm a huge gamer but I'm all about PC. Haven't had a playstation since PS3.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. I don't know about "older folks" being on here. I've seen more posts from teenie boppers here than any other forum.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Playstation has some great single player games if you're into that. I think they'll all eventually end up on PC though.

Check them out when they hit PC. Sony games are something else.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Same here. Was gaming on PC in ‘89, ‘90?

I’ve had a couple but just never dug the consoles as much as a good solid fast PC set up well.

j

• Like Like x 2
  13. Because of crypto video cards nowadays are extremely overpriced or unavailable. Sure they've made some "budget" cards specifically because of the video card shortage but those really can't run any games.

14. Most games end up on PC eventually although it might take a few years. I'll check out Sony's stuff.

I use a PS4 controller on my PC. It works great and most games you can seamlessly use it and the keyboard & mouse at the same time. :metal:w

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. Me too. My dad always had a computer for work since the early 80's so my brother and I would play the odd game like Police Quest 2, Kings Quest, Links Golf and Jet. My friend had an Apple Mac and we'd play those as well. Those games were so damn hard. No walkthroughs anywhere lol.

I find certain games need a keyboard & mouse. I really cant stand FPS with a controller. Aiming with a thumbstick is :bang: for me. But then driving games are absolutely impossible with a keyboard. I gotta have both ;)

• Like Like x 1