Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are there any electric bongs?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Hamachi12, Oct 22, 2014.

1. Any reach nice electric/Medical bongs or is that non existent lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. what do you mean by electric bongs, like the bong vaporizes the weed through water? I haven't heard of one

3. Like a bong that lights itself using electricity? And most bongs can be considered for medical use.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Yup, you plug it into the wall, add water, and shock your dick off. It's still a prototype.

5. I have smoked out of electric pipes (homemade from a fish aqarium air pump) but never an electric bong. Water and electricity do not go together well.

6. is this a serious thread? wtf my mind is blown!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Yes, like said above it's a vaporizer. 

8. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuFdSntQ8K0

das autobong

9. holy shit i realize how stupid of a question this is. How the fuck can there be such a thing as an electric bong when theres water inside!? 

10. Separate wire connections from the water. Not hard to waterproof a wire housing at all.

11. I think the sublimator is a little Bit in the electric range

12. #14 Weedology, Oct 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2014
    I Love high thoughts.

13. Yes, they sell them in Walmart. They are conveniently located right next to the nuclear dildos.

14. E nail for oil....