Are there any cops here that smoke???

Discussion in 'General' started by Joshipooo, Oct 6, 2013.

1. Weird questions but I've always wondered, I'm sure there is a way people get away with stuff

Peace

2. #2 Serenity, Oct 6, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2013
    Cops have access to deadly weapons on their waist when on duty, I sure as HELL hope they don't do mind altering drugs of any kind(including drinking too much coffee). 

3. Im no cop. But one time we were having a mini weed party at a friends apt. Small country town. We were blazed as shit, then all of a sudden a cop walks in and my friend was like hes chill dont worry. So she hands him the pipe and some weed he hits it and was like fuck yeah thanks! Needed to relieve some stress then he leaves

Freakin crazy

4. I think he means in there own time not on duty

5. I've smoked meth with a sherif before no bull shit lol was my friends uncle he does a little meth before work and then rolls a blunt was a wierd expierence smokeing with him

6. ^ gtfoooooooo

7. hahaa when I first saw him i thought my friend was getting caught up

8. There's that one Ex cop with that thread "Ask an Ex cop anything". That's all I know about. Or maybe that's another forum?

9. there's actually alot of cops that do such as stuff specially in small towns were i live I've gotten threatened by cops to be left dead in a ditch if I kept talking shit

10. Im a cop and im tracking your IP as we speak. You have 24 hours to get out of town

Sent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I don't see how you can be a cop without getting high.