Are there any comprehensive grow guides dealing with hydroponics?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Tackyyy, Mar 30, 2010.

1. Realllyyyyyyyyyyyyy n00b question, I know. I checked google and saw many but, I don't really know where to start or which one is the best for me. I saw the guide on how to make the Bubble Bucket, and that seems likea great start for me as a first time grower. Now though I'm looking for a grow guide that pairs up with the bubble bucket technique quite nicely. Something that's going to basically hold my hand and walk me through this. Please don't flame =X I'm just as nervous about this as I'm sure most of you guys were your first time growing. I'm just looking to make the best out of it and yield a good amount and along with some potent buds just like everyone else. Help a fellow toker and soon to be grower out!

2. There's a thread here called "bubble bucket hydro method" or something like that.

It should have everything you need.

There's also a thread called "so you wanna grow marijuana", where you can ask pretty much anything and get an answer.

Best of luck.

If you pay attention to your plants every day, and make them a priority, then it's alot easier to grow than you might think.

3. Hempy Bucket. Look it up.

4. G'day. I use and recomend an NFT system. I have been using this method for years now with great success. As soon as i get my shit together and sort out my photo uploading problems, i will be posting my latest grow. Good luck with what ever method you choose

5. Think i have worked it out. The photos upload. Heres my NFT system

Attached Files: