Are there any celebs?

Discussion in 'General' started by megamax42, Mar 1, 2010.

1. #1 megamax42, Mar 1, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
    [Deleted]

2. I'm the lead werewolf from Twilight.

:cool:

3. I'm the girl in your nightmares :wave:

4. im will farrel

5. i was an extra in national treasure 2. for reals.

6. All im going to say is good luck getting straight answers, and im REALLY high right now :D

7. Shiiit emails me your autographs!!!

8. #8 megamax42, Mar 1, 2010
    [Deleted]

9. i was one of the guys on the grassy knoll.

along with former president george h w bush and christopher collins the voice of mr. burns on the simpsons.

he does that hand thing in real life... creepy.

10. I doubt there are any celebrities on here.

11. I am pretending to be a mellow smoker/grower but I am really the overlord of the upcoming Reptile/Alien invasion.

Its my job to enhance Global Warming as we all know the lizard men (Zetas) are cold blooded and need to maintain a consistent body temp in excess of 95F.

Do not believe me?

See you in 2012....................

Peace

12. I know a guy that said he saw Billy Squier at a woolworths once :cool:

13. Its all hype. If not, we will never know.

Most celebrities have a lot of sponsors. If you are familiar with the Olympic dude story, you will understand.

Take Seth Rogen for example. We all know he is a stoner, he is a stoner. But he never admits to smoking weed except in childhood.

Take Knocked Up for example. On the scene where Ben is talking to Allison about going out for the first time, turn the commentary on. Bill Hader asks Seth if he ever used the "Gas Mask Contraption" and Seth replies with this.

"Well.....yeah, I can say that. I danced with that." He like waited for his agent to tell him yes or no.

14. #15 Mr. Mojorising, Mar 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2010

Cool story I just hope Billy was not in a stall by himself saying "Stroke it Stroke it."

Now that you remind me I once knew a guy who was a professional zit popper for Bryan Adams.

Top that if you can.

Ok no trolling on GC......this place is 20%trolls if not more...I have encountered a few rock n roll stars Stevie Ray Vaughn, Gene Simmons, the Band God Smack Michale Schanker, Robin Trower....and many more rockers and Metal artists

Peace

15. I knew Duane Gill.

[​IMG]

16. #17 megamax42, Mar 1, 2010
    [Deleted]

17. #18 megamax42, Mar 1, 2010
    [Deleted]

18. He lived down the road from me. I used to pick on his son in school and shit. Once his dad made it to the WWE, his son Duane got popular.

At a Raw taping in Baltimore, back in the late 90's I think, Duane brings some boyscouts into the ring. That was his sons boyscout group.

Supposedly, on his sons birthday, both Hardyz and Shawn Michaels made a visit.

19. #20 megamax42, Mar 1, 2010
    [Deleted]