Are the cops chill or strict in your area?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Caty, Sep 1, 2011.

1. The cops where I live are usually so chill about weed. Yesterday me and my friend decided to walk into town to meet up with her D. As we were walking we smoked a dutchie and we passed a cop who was just walking by. The officer smiled at us and said "Nice hand-rolled cig" even tho he obviously knew it wasn't a cig. A few minutes later when we were waiting to cross the street a cop pulled up and let us cross, looked at the blunt, looked at us, smiled, and said "Have a nice day, ladies!" :smoking:

2. Cops are really cool where I live.

I live close to a not so great part of the city (not "hood" by any means, but definitely not great), so the police have far worse things to worry about than some pot smokers. I have ran into several LEOs at bars who have all told me that they really don't do anything about weed unless the suspect is being an asshole about it.

3. Same here Gumbo. The cops know they got bigger fish to fry and there are more dangerous things to worry about. But they'll still stop every car for no reason, trying to catch that big fish I suppose.

4. One time a car with four black teens (or early 20s) got pulled over right in front of my house when I was out on the porch drinking some beer.

I couldn't hear what was said, but all the occupants got out and the LEO searched the vehicle. At the end of it all the occupants walked away, leaving the car parked by the curb.

For some reason the cop came up to talk to me about it. Apparently nobody in the car had a valid license, so the LEO just told them to not drive anymore. To top it all off, he found a gram or two of weed in the glove box and ignored it because the people in the car were honest and respectful.

Just another story that demonstrates how being respectful no matter what can help you.

5. where i live there ALL fucked...there in the paper every other day for bribes.drugs,getting caught fucking a hooker,dragging somebody under there squad car for 10 blocks......but the (cop) wasn't awear or did not recall dragging somebody.......fucked

6. where might this be?

7. southern ohio...................

8. To put it plain and simple...

Nah there assholes with nothing more to do than bug people for small things, any real crime and they wouldnt know what to do!, They would have to call csi miami...

Keepontoking...

9. Nah one time I was fiending for drugs sooo i was just walking the streets at like 4 A.M. until I can came across a nice old inocent and frail osteprosis looking lady that i coudl of easily beaten the shit out of but decided it would be more fun or entertaining sick and deranged in the brain to stab to death idk w/e you want to call it and yeah a cop saw it go down and told me to freeze and reach for the sky like I am willing to die or some right? But nah I pull my 9mm like fucking Cocaine Cowboy style shit on that punk asss pigs asss and poped him right between the eyes hahaha his parter in the passenger seat than said "DAAAAMN NIIIICE shot and ripped out his own radio and said c ya!!" and than I just hauled ass with like the 2000$ this dumb old rich bitch had in her purse including her hydrocodone prescription and her kidney which I sold for 3000$ over-all it was easy totally fucking worth a great experience that I will never forget and it rocked my fucking world man for real dude no joke not trolling here in the slightest either this shit is a true story bro and actually went down.

10. your sig implies that you're beautiful...and wreaks of pretension

11. The only reason you didn't get arrested is because your women.

12. Depends on their mood and what you have.. and also if your being a prick with them. once got busted for smoking a jay with some friends, we had like half a gram left beside the joint, we were honest with them and gave it to them and they just let us go. busted one time with 50+ grams and my friend had a scale, got fucked big time for it. it's all cool tho cause my city is really expanded, lots of forest everywhere so if you don't wanna get caught, just ride your bike to any near forest and it's impossible you'r getting caught there. thats what I like bout here you can be anywhere in town, you'll still be close to an ultra-slick spot.

13. #13 Jack Klompus, Sep 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Without a doubt.

14. All the times I've dealt with police, they have been nice to me.

One time I was at a restaurant next to a bunch of cops, and my uncle was like "HEY KEVIN YOU KNOW THAT GRAND THEFT AUTO GAME, CANT YOU KILL COPS IN THE GAME?" the cops laughed but i was embarassed as hell

15. [quote name='Thomas29']Nah one time I was fiending for drugs sooo i was just walking the streets at like 4 A.M. until I can came across a nice old inocent and frail osteprosis looking lady that i coudl of easily beaten the shit out of but decided it would be more fun or entertaining sick and deranged in the brain to stab to death idk w/e you want to call it and yeah a cop saw it go down and told me to freeze and reach for the sky like I am willing to die or some right? But nah I pull my 9mm like fucking Cocaine Cowboy style shit on that punk asss pigs asss and poped him right between the eyes hahaha his parter in the passenger seat than said "DAAAAMN NIIIICE shot and ripped out his own radio and said c ya!!" and than I just hauled ass with like the 2000$ this dumb old rich bitch had in her purse including her hydrocodone prescription and her kidney which I sold for 3000$ over-all it was easy totally fucking worth a great experience that I will never forget and it rocked my fucking world man for real dude no joke not trolling here in the slightest either this shit is a true story bro and actually went down.[/QU

I hope that shit doesnt happen in Canada:eek:

Sounds like ur baked

16. Dude cops here... strict as fuck, i just wanna deck one in the mouth!:D

17. You'll get pulled over here for not wearing your seat belt. No other reason. Houses get raided on hearsy. Meaning someone gets popped for bud and they just say a name and the judge signs a warrant. Had a friend tell a cop he just got done smoking weed at his house, cops showed up with a warrant the next day for his piss, his house also got raided. The Judge charged him with internal possession, and gave him a year of drug court with piss tests every month.

18. Depends on which cop you run into..

Some are chill and could care less about petty delinquent crimes. Others will jump at the opportunity and make you feel like a prick without any hesitation.

19. Depends.

I met only 2 nice cops in my life. Rest were butt hurt dicks.

20. I live on the border. I went to school and live in indo but work and am mostly in flotown. The flotown cops are strict pricks while the indo cops are chill and let me off when they found weed in my car