Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are Tasty Puffs Dangerous?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BIG CITY 302, Nov 20, 2010.

1. Hey, I just bought some of those tasty puffs and I wanted to know if they where safe to use...They taste pretty good...but i dont know if adding something to my bud will hurt my body in the long run.

2. I wouldn't smoke anything that's been manufactured just because I don't know what's in it, unlike bud. That's just my opinion though.

3. but if you dont grow it then you dont know whats in it either.. never heard of tasty puffs sorry man

4. They are pretty much food coloring.

But anything that you smoke is bad for ya! ;) They came out when flavored papers, and flavored blunts were undistributable. At least that is plain "hear say"

Some have tried other DIY flavorings that you can get, but Tasty Puffs are quite impressive once you get the one that you want. At the right price too.

But here is a post I put up a while ago. I know a bunch of people that have tried them.

Tasty puffs are strong. I only put this on crappy smoke, never the good stuff. Why would you need to help good stuff? It always tasted sooooooooo good!

But! I did find that if I only

1. Put it on crappy smoke to give it some thrill.

2. Only use it on occasion with a hitter.

3. never put it with my main stash. I have some stash tins, I buy from this head shop down the way from us like the tasty puffs, it keeps it seperated and fresh from the smell. They have a website www.kublnicks.com

Things are good. Not a bad idea, and it competes with flavored papers. Toss up! Really go for a blunt paper if I need more. I go with a "Special" hitter when I smoke tasty puff.

I can't be sure that thye are the cheapest, I dont shop around much, but they treated me with such kindness, and gave me an indefinite coupon for my next order, that even if they were a bit higher than some, they won me to come back and shop there.

Nice cool people! We need more of these kinds of people here in this world.

I believe it took me going through about 6 to find that I like the blueberry thrill more than any of the other ones I tried. I know there are about 2 dozen i think.

Sometimes I even dip some smoke in it and let it just sit. This makes it smell better in my stash room.

I see those that don't like it, I seen those who like it. Just depends on if you find one you like fast enough. Yes some are foul! Some stink! but , I found out there was one for me.

Thanks for listening people, you all rock!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. ya i use blueberry on my vaped weed when i smoke it makes it taste good