Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are t breaks for people just starting out weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jvsdiojisio, Jan 18, 2014.

1. I've been smoking for a month now almost everyday, just once. Do I need a t-break?

2. No, but it won't hurt.  It's good to not get in to a habit of smoking every day in my opinion, it's great for about a year don't get me wrong, but after that it's better to just smoke weekends or whatever, which is a lot easier if you're not already in the habit of smoking everyday.  Just take a few days off a month for now.

3. only you can decide when you need a t-break. When you don't feel that you're getting as high as you used to, then it's time for a break. 

4. A tolarence break can be taken at any time . I take breaks for two reasons. Sometimes I'm just not getting high or I'll want to save $$

5. Itll come when a dry season runs through your area.
    But a month, keep smoking.

6. Tolerance breaks are for when you build tolerance and would like to bring it down. Have you built a tolerance? Do you find yourself not getting as high as you used to, having to smoke considerably more weed? If yes and it bothers you, take a t break.

7. Didnt take my first t break until 1 year in

8. You will know when you stop getting high on what is economical for your budget. For me if I'm smoking a gram and I feel a buzz but not getting any higher. T break time, even though they hurt so bad, I hate them so much but it's what keeps me from going broke. But at the same time you can really just get concentrates and fix that problem