Are stoner women into motorcycles poll.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by MadCityStoner, Aug 4, 2011.

1. My girlfriend wants a Mo-ped. Lul

2. I bought my daughter a 200cc scooter for graduation a little while back and she fucking loves it! She wanted that instead of a car. I've hardly seen her since she got it lol.

3. So when a female is attracted to bikers, are they attracted to the outlaw, rebellious atmosphere or are they attracted to the huge guy with tattoos everywhere and a giant beard?

4. #24 treelover, Aug 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    ....both ^.^ haha. My boyfriends not a biker, but he's a big guy covered in tattoos (no giant beard though)...but I store my money away bit by bit...few things I want to buy.. a bike being one of them...if he decides he isn't mad about it..and he's lucky..maybe Ill let him sit in the bitch seat :D

5. Which shows that some women think with their vag just like some men think with their dick. Wouldn't matter which one you choose. In other words, people are stupid.

6. Last year was the first time I rode a motorbike. I was riding behind my bf after smoking a big fat doob.
    I've since bought a Harley Davidson Fatboy and ride it on my own all the time.

7. give me something i can hotbox

8. #2 for moi. Been raised with them my whole life!

9. #30 treelover, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2011
    yay! coming into a little money. Im thinking i will take the suggestion of learning to ride a dirt bike first. There is a ton of roads i can do that on around here without having to worry about cars and stuff...i was going to buy a new guitar..but...the more i think about it the more i want to use the money for this. haha
    edit:maybe not though because i would have no one to ride with, or help me know if a bike is okay :( never mind *tears*
    edit again:eek:r someone maybe could pm me and help me a little :) to be honest i might have enough money to buy a used bike anyways..i might just sign up for a safety course and not wait in between..i dont really want to lol. If anyone knows a lot about bikes and wants to help me out thatd be cool :D

10. #31 MadCityStoner, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2011
    Take the course. You'll get an opportunity to get on a bike and ride it around a bit. At that point you'll be better able to decide wether you need to go dirt first or if you can just jump out on the street. In my area you can find a fair amount of decent starter bikes for around a grand on craigslist.

Also if your going to be riding alone. You don't want to do it on back country roads where no one will come by to help you if something goes wrong.

11. a guy with a bike makes him automatically 20% hotter -- i would love to ride one but i think i'm too short.. damnit.

12. How short? I once knew a girl that was like 5'2", maybe even shorter, she was tiny. She rode, it's all about finding the right bike.

13. really?? yeah i'm about 5'2. i thought they had some kind of height restriction though.. maybe i'm wrong. but if not -- awesome!

14. I'm a dude and I dont give people rides, I just dont like it b/c it changes my balance up and what not.

15. Female here... I love motorcycles... Cruisers, sport... All of them! Also, I'm 5' 3" and no one ever said anything to me about riding lol... My first bike was a CBR 600 RR back in '06.... My fiancé got a bike not too long ago, it's a cruiser and I think he looks super sexy on it

16. treelover, take the course and get your MC endorsement before you buy anything. A lot of states require it for new riders anyways. Don't get a dirt bike unless that's where you plan on riding. Assuming you want to ride on the street, there are a lot of choices in used bikes. When you're ready to buy (after you're legal), post back and I'll help out and I'm sure the other guys will too.

17. I grew up in South Dakota near Sturgis. Hell yeah I want one!

18. #39 treelover, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yay! Lol. I'm just going to keep storing money away. Lol the classes are expensive too. Depending on how hard my classes are..I might have time for a job and then id be able to save a little more. Curse being in college and broke! /rant...lol

19. Donorcycles are too scary for me.