Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are some people just dumb?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Brocktoke, Mar 20, 2011.

1. Yesterday I met up with a friend of mine when he offered to smoke me up. I always knew he wrapped his baggies in dryer sheets, but it wasnt until I tasted it that I asked him what he did with it

Then he says "Oh i put a couple bountys in the bag i just took it out before i left it covers the scent"

is it THAT hard to realize that dryer sheets have chemicals used to freshen clothes which = Shouldn't be touching your weed? let alone soaking in it. jesus christ. My mouth tasted like shit until i used listerine

Does anyone else out there spray their weed or anything of the like just to hide the smell? If your not 13 years old it just seems counter productive and retarded...

2. I also had a friend back in High school like that. Whenever he would supply the bud it would alyways taste like shit and make you cough like no other.

3. I hate dealers that do that shit, I'm sick of buying bags that smell like my sploof
    I agree with you, though. I don't want that shit touching my buds

4. Nah never done that or had that problem. I think most people who aren't totally new to smoking realize you shouldn't spray random shit on your weed. And if i get weed that smells or tastes like airfreshener we flush that shit.

5. Your friend is a ra-tard.

6. Tell him to keep his shit in a jar. haha. Then he won't have to drown it in dryer sheets... that's disgusting.

7. Ahaha!That's funny, I used to do that 4 years ago, when I first started smoking. I thought I was the only one. The difference was that I would have a bag in another bag that had like two Febreeze drier sheets. I was turbo back then, but I guess as long as the weed isint touching the laundry sheets its ok. I wouldn't spazz out at him, just let him know that its not healthy. Im sure he is just trying to be cautious and not get caught, give him a break, enlighten him, not shit talk him :p

8. i kinda do that, just not touching the actual weed tho just outside the bag area but never on the actual weed thats retarded

9. just buy your friend a mason jar. last i checked a 12 pack cost less than 10$. Good to have around, a little bulky but worth it for scent-capturing power...