Are seeds online in safe packaging? Aus to NZ?

Discussion in 'Security' started by GreenTeaFrog, Jan 8, 2020.

1. I was looking at the GYO Aus seedbank to send to NZ.

I have MS and extreme bad pain from the MS and major back issues, Im over pain killers which just make me sick and dependant, and CBD oil is $600 every 2 weeks, unaffordable.

How discrete is the packaging do seedbanks send the seeds in?

ie Post sniffer dogs cannot find them?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Well I am ignorant to know just how the US works.........and I get seeds ALL THE TIME no problems..........

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thank you. Id imagine the US mail is a lot safer than New Zealands. What kind of packaging are they in, can xray see them? Are they air locked so no smell is attached?

• Like Like x 1
  4. It really is company dependent........I have received them in special little cardboard packets......to bags of seeds stuffed inside a CD case.........but I have NEVER had an order NOT get to me........knock on wood....lol

5. well we are voting for full legalisation end of year, but i want off these pain killers now. but dont want a criminal record. its kind of decriminalised here. i think it depends if it ruins ur career and is only a single plant etc

cant wait to replace my pain killers and valium with an Indica body stone

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Not sure about that bank but I've ordered and received twice in NZ from weedseedsexpress.
    Got exactly what I wanted and shipping was free and discreet

7. Depends on your vendor. You can opt in with many vendors for “discreet packaging” but I think it’s a waste of money considering people I know get upwards of 20-25 lbs in the mail sent to other states and have had many friends receive seeds from their vendor with 0 issues.

edit: although I don’t know NZ’s mail system so...

• Like Like x 2
  8. Hey there GreenTreeFrog! How did you get on with your order? I hope like crazy this referendum passes, so we can do this legit. I wonder how it will all work out. Maybe we'll have NZ based suppliers in the future. Cheers