Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are school apointed tests for drug use?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by toosobertofunction, Feb 4, 2019.

1. so in school they told us we would be taking a urine/blood test + getting a tetanus shot, and im wondering if they will be checking for THC in your urine? Its a fsirly standard test and everyone takes it so they can see the hemoglobin levels and stuff like that, if your healthy of whatever. Do you think they will also be looking for drugs?

2. No, they should not be doing a drug screen. Good luck in school.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Def NOT!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. OP From NK?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Number one reason for a urine sample is indeed a drug test.
    Blood draw lets them do a DNA test and enter you in a national data base.
    Do you really trust your .GOV.
    I'm old and get more suspicious everyday.
    I'd make them give me a signed document detailing EXACTLY what they are testing for.
    Make as many waves as you can. Get all your fellow students to demand the same. Your body your fluids. Do not toe the communist party line EVER !!!
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  6. Since when is school allowed to take your body fluids? That should be illegal.

Your body is yours. Its one thing to get a tetanus shot but, taking your piss should be violating your civil liberties.

Why are people okay with this? Oh right because we live in a police state. They always say "trust the police and do what your told".

Yeah do that and see what rights get taken. You can do that while I fight for my liberty and personal freedoms. Why? Because I refuse to live in this authoritarian police state where kids get their piss taken and, people can't even get health care because "we said so"..

Stand the fuck up and, say NO YOU CAN'T TAKE MY FUCKING PISS ITS MINE.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Personally I prefer to make a choice to be screened for potential health problems.

8. You never mention what type of school you are attending.
    My daughter is in dental school and for obvious reasons she was tested, including for drugs.
    In my experience being tested for pre employment, I was always told up front it was a drug test. You can also ask what you're being tested for, without mentioning the word "drugs". Also, take a quick skim over any release forms you sign.

• Agree Agree x 1