Are pothead chicks really such a turn-off?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by hippiechick1, Sep 4, 2011.

1. The last few guys I've dated have ultimately ended things because I "smoke too much weed". Some of them are occasional smokers, some of them very straight edge. I smoke usually once a day. My question is, do all guys think that I smoke too much, or is it the guys I'm dating?

2. I wont date a girl who can't smoke with me. It's too big a part of my life. Find a good guy who smokes weed and keep his place clean. Make sure he's got some money and just be really nice and do errands for him and you'll find happiness.

3. I LOVE women who smoke pot, I really have no idea why though, I've always thought it was sexy though.

4. My girl is a pothead, I fucking love it. With my last girlfriend I could never smoke around her it was so fucking annoying

5. they're grumpy

6. how so?

7. lol whaattt.

8. Move to West Virginia. There's no stoner chicks around here, I'd be so happy. :p

9. whattttttttttttt

10. Yup wrong dudes he dont have to be B-real and smokin blunts allday but at least be tolerant to it if you want to
    I love ladies that smoke usually i get the opposite and its the chickita who is like you smoke too much...

11. Dude I saw some chicks smoking weed on that movie "the wild and wonderful whites of west virginia". You should track those people down.

12. I'm going to say it's the guy's preference.
    My boyfriend and I are stoners. If i ever smoke less than 6 bowls a day, that probably means i'm broke.
    I could see where a guy could get mad at a girl for smoking a lot if shes smoking all his stuff and not contributing. But reading your case it sounds like you probably smoked him out every time.

But also...don't put it past him (well people in general) to have broken up with you for a different reason but didn't want to tell you.

::shrug:: smoke on.

13. #14 emquinones, Sep 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hahahahah this is great

14. hahaha word thanks dude.

15. it's honestly the guys you are meeting and are engaging in relationships with. i, for the life of me cannot find a sexy stoner chick and it actually really sucks. your kind are few and far between in my neck of the woods.

16. "honey, you smoke to much weed. now leave my house so i can bust up some dank and spend the next 4 hours hitting my bong and watching nick at nite"

thats how it would sound, coming from me.

17. nick@nite.

18. Who ever would get turned off by a pot head chick is crazy.

19. Weird fucking dudes! All the guys I know dig it.