Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are PO box numbers required?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Capuchino Man, Jan 29, 2012.

1. i ordered from here like3 or 4 weeks back and i think i know why it hasnt come. i didnt put my PO box number, i live in a town and i was wondering if those are required or will it just ship to my front door?

2. It'll go to whichever address you had them send it too

3. Yeah, I ordered a piece and it took about a month to arrive. It depends where it ships from and where you're located. Good luck!

4. Like what i want to know is when you guys have gotten your packages did you get in your front door or did you have to go to your post office. Ive ordered clothes before and i have to go pick it up at the post office and sometimes my brother orders stuff and it comes at the door.

5. The only time it'll go to a po box is if you have one. It should come right to your door.

Everything I've ever ordered did

6. Mine came to the PO box but I specified that's where I wanted it to go.

7. ok last question. Lets say that there was a town that had PO box requierements, all packages had to come through your post office and lets say that someone forgot to put down their PO box number. what happens to the package? does it get shipped back or do you still get it?

8. I've never heard of a po box requirement.

How small of a town is it that they won't deliver the mail?

9. If it has your name on it, then you might wanna go up there and ask if they had any packages from you. If you have a PO box registered to your name, then they may just put it in your box. It just depends on your post office.

10. well i shipped it to my friends house idk if it has a PO box requirement or not and i put my name on it, thats fine right?

11. Meh, you shipped it to your friends house and the PO box would be registered in his/her name. Um, probably not, unless it ends up showing at your house. I'm actually not sure what to do besides contact the post office and ask them. Or ask your friend if it has a PO box requirement.

12. Im confused and only one person has touched lightly on this. There is a difference between PO boxes, which are the boxes in the post office which you can rent as a mailing address. And a regular house address which is exactly as it sounds, its the address of the house. There is no PO box number on a house address, do you mean zip code?

13. screw it i dont even know what im talking about. ill just cross my fingers and hope it ships. but theres nothing wrong with putting my name on the order right?

14. Always get a tracking #

15. this^

but you could try to contact gc for information, too. they have a pretty good customer service thing so they may have some information for you.

16. You could also contact the shipper(those who sold you the item) and ask what the mailing address was that was given since you are concerned. I have seen instances where the mailing address was incorrect and when that happens with the USPS there is going to be about a week or two extra before they get to checking into where the package is supposed to go.