Are peacoats gay?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by NysourD, Oct 9, 2012.

1. They look nice, they're coats not a Liberace ensemble. I personally like the more military style ones. But there's a douche at my college that constantly brags about his peacoat, in that case it is.

2. No.

In fact in most occasions they get you pussy.

3. Clearly your logic is flawed in assuming non-hipsters don't want to smash hipster women.

4. sexy pic

5. [quote name='"16 Ounces"']

sexy pic[/quote]

Hahahaha, thanks.

6. There ya go, buddy.

7. No I have a boss ralph lauren peacoat that always gets props....if you can rock it then there's nothing wrong w/ it....girls love em looks better than walking around in a ski jacket all the time

8. ....not always a hipster some people just dress nice

9. I have a 400 dollar guess peacoat. Shit's warm as hell and chicks love it.

And if they are "gay", i guess our entire Navy has been in violation of 'don't ask, don't tell' since their formation...:devious:

10. [quote name='"Kevin08"']I have a 400 dollar guess peacoat. Shit's warm as hell and chicks love it.

And if they are "gay", i guess our entire Navy has been in violation of 'don't ask, don't tell' since their formation...:devious:[/quote]

Well you do know what they say about the navy don't you?

But they look pretty gay to me. If I wore one and it got me pussy then right on, I'd probably keep wearing it. I'd just hope the situation where I had to make a dude feel intimidated by me didnt come up, it would be pretty much impossible. I'd either be cold or looking like a soft bitcb to the dude so that's how I see it. Totally looks Hipster and emo style but if it works than keep on man.

11. lol @this thread. Peacoats are not gay. They are a staple of mens fall/winter fashion and have been for years. Just look through any fashion designer's winter lookbook or catalog.

Besides, be a boss, wear nice clothes. 90% of people don't know how to dress. Be the 10%.

12. image-1253618691.jpg

They can look pretty badass if you can pull them off

13. right now my peacoat is the ONYL thing keeping me warm in this almost freezing temperature

14. Peacoats are baller as fuck.. Nuff said.

15. I hope not. But if you think so..

ForumRunner_20121122_211812.png

16. [quote name='"Gan"']lol @this thread. Peacoats are not gay. They are a staple of mens fall/winter fashion and have been for years. Just look through any fashion designer's winter lookbook or catalog.

Besides, be a boss, wear nice clothes. 90% of people don't know how to dress. Be the 10%.[/quote]

really? because 99.9% of the people I see are fully clothed... Just because you or "fashion designers" wouldn't agree with their wardrobe or style doesn't mean they "don't know how to dress"...

Wearing the most comfortable and appropreiate thing is never gay...

17. I sport the middle ground collared wool coat. It wears like a normal jacket, but it has that formal look at the same time.

18. Just because you have clothes on doesn't mean they look good on you. Most important is fit. It's not about the wardrobe it's how you mix and match pieces, and how they fit on your body. The specific brands, styles, colors, patterns, etc. are all icing on the cake.

90% of people don't understand this, or don't care, or are afraid to go out of their comfort zone and actually go out and shop. It's usually not about the wardrobe

19. [quote name='"DreamWerks"']Peacoats are baller as fuck.. Nuff said.[/quote]

This is all you need to know, OP.