Are peacoats gay?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by NysourD, Oct 9, 2012.

1. My peacoat has a secret grenade compartment designed for use on haters.

2. Hell, seeming "gay" isn't always a bad thing anyway. Some chicks love having a gay friend. They'll probably be all like "oh shit, I thought he was gay because he was wearing a peacoat... but he's straight?! Well shit, I gotta put my vagina on that dick ASAP."

3. peacoats are the shittt, used to go to the hood to cop wearing my peacoat, and i always got a little something extra. im pretty sure it was because of the peacoat too. So no, its not gay!

4. id fuck you inna heartbeat if you were wearin that :ey:

5. It's a coat...

No, they look great provided you wear them with shoes/casual shoes/smart leather trainers (at a push), jeans that fit (and are of a darker tone than the grey coat) and no baseball caps or "bling" or any other peasant stuff.

6. I Just wouldn't flip the collar up and then I'd definately wear it,those look comfy as phuuuuck
    especially in a colder rainy climate like seattle or something

7. Some girls like peacoats.. I got mine cut at birth tho

8. Peacoats are fiiiiine. Too bad it doesn't get cold here. :(

9. depends the rest of your outfit, the peacoat has to go with the rest of the stuff your wearing

10. Hell no. Nothing better to wear when it is cold out.

Assuming you're also wearing a shirt and tie. They look weird otherwise.

11. sorry mayne but yeah, when i see a dude in a peacoat i assume hes a pretentious immasculine hipster douche

12. [quote name='"junkiedays"']

Looks fine to me. :confused_2:

It's a coat.

Does it keep you warm? Then wear it. Stop giving so many fucks about whether people think you look "gay" or not. :p[/quote]

Thank you! Wear what you want, fuck what people think, that's what this whole "counter-culture" is about

13. Peacoats look good. Better than baggy ass shit and hoodies like most dudes wear. Or those puffy coats lmao. Peacoat it up.

14. hey man fuck off i love my puffy ass north face

15. That is a lot to assume about a complete stranger.

16. I've been rocking out a peacoat for the last 2 weeks or so, have gotten a shitload of compliments on it from dudes and chicks alike. Also, I should add that they were not gay dudes... Or maybe the peacoat was so fresh that it momentarily made them question their sexuality.

17. [quote name='"CognacSipper"']peacoats are fly[/quote]

No doubt

18. no they dont

19. #39 livexlifexgreen, Nov 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2012
    *deleted*

20. hells nah...they are fresh