are our brains larger?

Discussion in 'General' started by KB_124, Apr 12, 2003.

1. than that of your average horse? Of coarse a horse is a horse...of coarse. Our brain is a muscle. By reading these forums, could be we considered a part smothead? smokehead? Does that sound like a comic book hero? Hey wait! I CAN SEE MY BREATH INSI oh wait,,,it's just smoke. why the fuck am i typing this? so back to the subject in hand, about brains

2. lol

i think mine is. yes, i'm pretty shure my brain is huge. to keep my IQ levels on a mere mortal level i indulge in a lot of drinking. it helps. a few more years and i'll have reached my goal of becoming a thoughtless moron. that will be bliss.

3. I wonder how big it is. I've taken that test before, but I don't remember how I did. Maybe I should do it again.......

4. and here's the report:

---
    Congratulations, Zylark!
    Your IQ score is 133

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ test.

[loadsa' bullshit, and then]...we can tell your Intellectual Type is an Insightful Linguist.

The first thing we can tell you about that is you have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. But that's just scratching the surface.
    ---

erm, well. i've taken a few iq tests, and the results vary quite a lot. this one was about average, but i've been as low as 119 and as high as 154. i don't give tests like this much credit tho'.