Are Online Seed Banks Legit Or Bullshit???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by INFAMOUSTRE, Apr 28, 2006.

1. nice so you had them mailed to your house?

2. yup paid with paypal i trust that cuz I use it now and then and yes sent to my house brown envolope no markings like i said 2 weeks just got them today will keep posting when they pop the price was good so if they are good stains ya cant beat it

3. nice dude thats awsome i felt pretty sketchy just havin them show upon my door step but im glad to hear that you can. thanks for the info man

4. I agree with Diablo, got mine in one week with stealth shipping no signature required. Have not germed them yet. " i do not grow marijuana nor do i condone any illegal activity."

5. how should i go about payment options? go through paypals or what?

6. I ordered $42 dollars worth of seeds and used my debit card. Homeland has better things to do than monitor my CC purchases or search for 15 seeds. Also they cannot deny they received your payment. " i do not grow marijuana nor do condone any illegal activity."

7. #27 jah421, Feb 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2010
    awsome thats what i plan on ding thats man ill keep a post goin when i start my grow thanks for all your help:hello:

i had one more question i was looking at seed and saw some that are auto flowering is that like femanized or what?

8. Order from attitude they are def the best.
    I love people who actualy give a shit if you use capitals or not
    if you dont like it to bad.

9. Always use code 420 that will give you a 10 percent discount.
    Attitude.com

10. hey im new on this site. just wondering how to post a new thread?

11. i know a couple ppl ordered from them nd got seeds but i cnt spek for myself.bt it does tke time w/some o the other seed co.'s.s fr s the gens.can't answer that either.good luck.:smoke: