Are Obamacare rfid chips for real?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Whohulkwalk, Jul 4, 2012.

1. I don't want a rfid chip implanted in my skin.

2. I think they are fake, if they were real, i'd just stick a fork in a socket and fry that bitch

3. Yes, and they will have to be taken as a suppository. The Chip itself is around 1 inch in diameter.

4. Nowhere near reality.

5. RFID chips are real, will Obamacare force us to be implanted? Probably not.. Yet.

6. If you carry a cell phone you already are chipped,,,and you pay for it every month.....

7. if he gets elected again its only a matter of time, the liberals of today are all about big government and controlling our lives.

slowly things are beginning to look more like the world from 1984, if you havent read it yet... do it.

8. fuck obamacare

9. You already are RFID chipped. It's in your pocket.

10. Never going to happen...

11. As said well by someone else:

12. Its called a verichip

13. lol..Its your IP address..

14. i'm still waiting for them to make it the next big trend to get them implanted.....just so i can laugh as the masses flock to get their gps trackers.

15. Damn, Obama coming out with chips? When them drop? Im definitely going to be snacking on them.

16. She got a big butt ^^ lol. Back on topic, Obamacare sucks. He's shady just like all the other fuck up presidents.

17. The mark of the Beast

18. Really.... of course they're not real. You guys are too paranoid.

19. I think it will start by people wanting to get it(there are already people who have them), because it will have some great benefits/rewards.. But soon enough, everything else will be outdated and you will have to get it or you wont be able to buy anything.

20. yup. Military personnel have been filmed to get them. Children too. It's all candy and popcorn ya know. Then they will say - "oh the public demands that their money be in that chip so why not use them as credit/debit cards" and then "why use paper money you can lose, just switch to chip" and then everyone who opposes the gov will have their chip switched off." Easy game.