Are my trichomes milky?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by SammySess, Dec 15, 2018.

1. [​IMG]

Hey, just having a bit of trouble determining if these are milky or clear. 2nd grow, first grow ive checked trichome maturity.

My aim is to let her keep going for two more weeks in the hopes of growing more mass on her flowers, but if she starts breaking down into amber trichs early, I want to harvest.

Any help appreciated, thanks!

2. Mostly clear. Post a whole bud shot too. Are those trichs on th sugar leaves or in the bud itself? Don't go by the sugar leaves.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Yeah these are the sugar leaves, just didnt want to use the macro lens on the flowers so i dont squash em

4. Sugar leaves trichs can mature faster than the buds trichs. That's why I asked for a full bud shot. To see the maturity and structure of the buds. If the buds aren't ready, checking trichs doesn't mean anything really. I personally don't start monitoring trichs until the buds have stopped growing new pistils and they have browned and start to recede back into the bud. Maximum yield, potency and terpene profile. Good luck.

5. looks more clear than milky

6. newby here. Thats what I was looking at ( sugar leaves) My buds are still clear and growing.How do I know the insides have reached peak thc? If the outside looks ready