Are my seedlings healthy???

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Noooob, Nov 28, 2019.

1. no

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Any advice?

3. All of the seedlings have either the seed shell or the membrane still attached to the cotyledons.
    Mist them with water to soften them and very gently remove with a toothpick or sterilized tweezers......they weren't planted deep enough in the rooters.

Also they are very stretched due to not enough light or the light is not close enough.

Good luck and welcome to GC.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Thanks for the reply should I transplant them too or just remove the seed shell thingy ?

5. I plant them as soon as they sprout.....I suggest you bury most of the stems when you transplant. I would remove the seed shells/membranes first.....but that's just me.

Good luck.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. your absolutely on the money mick the membrane prevents the cotyledons from opening if not removed the membrane drys like glue if it stays on after shell breaks off. it happened hell of allot to a close friend of mine he planted seed deeper no probs after that

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Just removed them and they’re looking a lot better nice one mateI watered my soil about 5 pm last night and the it says on the website that the soil needs 36 hours to activate the microbe activity in soil or something like that, so I don’t know if to wait or just get them in the soil

8. y
    are you growing in bio-bizz by any chance lol

• Like Like x 1
  9. Haha how did you know:huh:

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. that statement of theres sticks out like a sore thumb ;) lol i love the stuff

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. first ever grow so I don’t know what it’s like yet

• Like Like x 1
  12. Last round of seeds I used the same type rapid rooters, first I soaked the seeds in diluted Ful Power and kelp water till they sank, soaked the rooters in the same mixture, dropped the seeds into the holes and filled the hole with straight peat, to block any light from getting to the seeds, 100% germination with no seed shells sticking, I transplanted after their 2nd set of leaves, into their final pot. I think having to push through the peat helped to get rid of the shell.

• Like Like x 2
  13. if you ever need any advice or a second opinion on anything give me a shout and ill try my best to help anyway i can good luck :)

• Like Like x 2
  14. Nice 1 mate :thankyou:

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1