Are my plants to close together?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Dankush420, Jul 29, 2017.

1. If in the US you'll probably be find as they won't get huge....

Grow journal

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. as the solstice has passed in the north B82^^^ is correct

these should fall immediately to senescence

hence you you be fine!

good luck

• Like Like x 1
  3. They're a little close for me. The way you get a plant to produce is by providing it with the most hours of direct sunlight possible throughout the day. When you have plants close together, they shade each other and you don't get optimal light penetration. Assuming these grow to be large plants, you're going to run out of room fast. When we do outside plants, we do them in containers and keep the containers up off the ground to limit the possibility of bug infestations, etc. But we've also grown them directly in the ground too and come out OK. But you need one plant per hole and I would suggest putting them at least 3 or 4 ft. apart in a completely open and sunny spot for best results. Hope those are autos. If not and you're in the U.S., you've waited too late to start small plants. Have to do that in the spring. After the summer solstice, around June 22 or so, the hours of light begin to shorten and continue to do so which trips them to flower. But if you're growing auto strains, you'll be fine. TWW

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ok thanks i live in sweden so the sun stays upp for about 18 to 20 hours per day will that matter or will they bloom anyways now??

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks for the tip they get really much sun i planted them in a open space with no trees or anything. 1 is auto the rest are females. Will they still produce buds if they flower now?? They get about 18 to 20 hours of sun light. When do they go to the flowering stage ??

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. They should continue to veg until you start to get less than 14 hours of light per day

the Auto will auto flower over time

than light should be flowering 60-90 days