Are my plants starting to hermie?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Trolldart, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Lol, I didn't see all those replies so I'm a bit redundant here.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. thanks so much everyone. really appreciate all the help. im gonna wash down all my tools a grow area tomoz and hopefully that will stop the spread a bit

3. a tasty looking Bud mate,,, very nice indeed ,,mac

• Like Like x 1
  4. lol..it doesn't matter you input is good so its appreciated ,,,mac.

• Like Like x 1
  5. So im trynna work out my next move, is it crutial i seperate them out from the feminized strains? im unsure on washing the tent down with alcohol or anything as it could harm the plants. I have a spare tent i could potentially set the 3 polinated girls up in, but if they are not a huge risk to the other plants i dont wanna waste my time. i figure if the other 3 were going to get polinated they would have already. feel free to lesave thoughts/ suggestions

6. if your really sure leaving then plants that are pollinated in the tent and you the others in the tent have not been pollinated ,,its up to you ,,but most people i know would not risk any pollen that could still be in the tent ..you don't have to use any thing more than warm water to wash the tent down ,,i was saying add hydrogen peroxide because it help b get rid of any molds that or in there while growing i humid conditions when growing etc,,,but it shouldn't take to long to get the tent a quick wipe down ,,,mac,

7. OK thanks, ill give it a wipe down tonight

• Like Like x 1
  8. im with mac you only need to use water pollen becomes inactive id made wet. wet wipe your equipment too.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  9. A small amount of pollen might have fallen on the leaves when the males were removed, they were removed quite quickly but it's the only thing that seems to make sense as it's only the three plants that were present at the time.