Are my plants starting to hermie?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Trolldart, Jul 14, 2017.

1. I am at week 6 of flower and my 3 strains are fine but the 3 plants I have grown from bag seed are all starting to show little green balls inside the top buds. This only just started, can anyone confirm what is happening? I am thinking as it is late in flower they are not going to have enough time to riddle my crop with seeds anyway? Do i need to pull the 3 plants? Cheers for the help. View attachment 2324892

2. i dont think you plants a hermie but its been pollinated ..and youve got seeds,,,so one of your plants must have grown some where on one of your plants some male flowers that shed pollen ,look all over your plant to see if you can find any yellow pollen sac's ,,cuz if you dont find the plant with the pollen sacs you'll end up with all your plants with seed ,,,mac

• Like Like x 4
  3. Brown hairs early are a good sign of pollonation, im with mac on this one. Not much ganna come of her
    Sorry my dude.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sheeeit. That sucks, seems to only b the three plants right now, can't see any pollen sacks anywhere still got no idea how they got pollenated. Buds r frosty so hopefully can still pull some OK nugs

• Like Like x 2
  5. How early is it? It looks very early.

Did you ever have a male pop a sack before without cleaning it up?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

6. o shit bro id say keep on growing outside the room if possible but having polen so early is very dangerous for your entire crop

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. i'd do has Shreder says ,,either that or take the plants out of the room and wash it down with warm water and a few drops of Hydrogen Peroxide added ,,vacuum the room first then wash ,so if these any pollen lurking in there you can clear it out ,that pollen must have come from a plant you have ...mac,

• Like Like x 1
  8. haha ur way more pedant than me i just moved mine to the other closet in the same room but def thats the way to go +2:;)

9. haha ur way more pedant than me i just moved mine to the other closet in the same room but def thats the way to go +2:;)

10. Man i cant find any pollen sacks, so ur saying take the seeded plants out and wash them? they just started showing seeds and its week six

11. there were 3 males that showed sex early well before flower, they were removed str8 away

12. oh u mean wash the tent down with hydrogen peroxide and water?

13. man male pollen can get every bloody where ,,one of my plants was seeded in one grow i did ,,i found no male pollen sacs any where ,,i then found out the guy next door had a male plant right up by the fence on his side that i couldnt see ,,,the next grow i never cleaned the grow out and a few buds still got pollinated from pollen that was still hanging around in the grow space ( this was well after the male plant had been chopped down next door) ,,any how have a toke Shreder :passing-joint:mac

• Like Like x 2
  14. hydrogen peroxide in warm water ,,not to much read directions on bottle and wear gloves and goggles in case it splashes in your eyes ,,mac,

• Like Like x 1
  15. well thats where the pollen came from ,,,its pollen gets every where ,,so get washing down the tent ,,mac

• Like Like x 1
  16. its funny how only the 3 bagseed buds have been pollenated, lesson: dont grow bagseed

17. its funny how only the 3 bagseed buds have been pollenated, lesson: dont grow bagseed

18. ok im gonna take em out tomoz and wash down the tent

19. shit bro lol im so stoned out of this fresh dried bud... im gona chop it alll real son[​IMG]

20. They're saying to remove the plants from the area you have them in now and thoroughly wash that area. There is pollen in your grow room, likely. Some have started that they've cleaned their grow room when incidentally growing a make and once the pollen is in the room it sticks to EVERYTHING. Personally I'd use a good alcohol, water and Dawn solution through a spray nozzle and spray every inch of the room and thoroughly clean it. The likelihood that the other closet does NOT have pollen is slim as well. If your plants have pollen then YOU have pollen too. On anything that you've touched your plants with. Just give a good wiping to be sure. I may be paranoid but better to be sure.

☮️

• Agree Agree x 2