Are my plants starting to flower need another opinion

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Luke Roberts, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Hey guys just a quick one, I've grown a few crops and I do know what I'm looking for but can anyone tell me from the pics if everything is ok going on 3weeks of flower now, many thanks

Attached Files:

2. Look good so far fromore what I can tell.

3. They've really stretched like haven't they did you have you're lights off temps close to lights on temps during stretch

• Like Like x 1
  4. I bushed mine out,I'll try and send you some pictures when I get home.I used tie down methods with mine and super cropping during flower and they are getting so frosty.lol

5. Do you think so? How many grows you done mate? The buds are slowly developing but from what I've read up on the strains and personally witnessed I think both strains, Liberty haze and tangerine dream both Barneys will both take around 9/10weeks to flower as they have saliva traits in them both any pictures on yours?

6. Any pictures my friend? What strains u got?

7. I'm not too sure, haven't been putting 100% into them since they popped to be honest but they seem to be coming along, I did really shock them and stunt them slightly with nute burn, but after 5days of plain water they look and feel healthier, will start small doses of nutes again with also the proper blooming feed mixed in with it all, what you growing? Have you grown any crops?

8. This is my second auto batch.2 speed autos and 1 superskunk!#1 auto. I topped and now I'm super cropping during flower. It's awesome. I've grew other types that weren't auto,but you have to keep in mind with autos when you top it slows them way down.I've got some regular pineapple express vegging now.soon as I take the autos out they go in.I use general organics grow box nutes. Check out my grow journal if you'd like. I had nute burn and temp problems for a minute. Scared me for real.I flushed them and did water them,believe it or not for 12 days and they exploded. I also got my temps and humidity rite.I keep my temp between 73-78 and my humidity around 47.

9. What kind of light are you using?

10. #10 mactheman, Sep 17, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2016
    they look ok to me Luke ,,,they are stretching because they are Sativa or mainly Sativa Haze genetics ,but they are flowering just fine ...mac,

11. Thanks for your feedback my friend I will bear what you have said in mind, at the moment because of the stretch they are way too close to the bulb and I'm wondering if hanging the bulb vertically without the shade and have the girls around them? Any good ideas? I have never grown any auto strains only feminised seeds I have used so far as I have had good results in the past., so your saying you flushed for 12 days? I've only flushed because of nute burn for just over a we and the damage seems to have slowed down, but as they are now flowering there are a few leaves that have completely yellowed and come right off with real ease., do you also experience this when flowering? Many thanks

12. I'm using a 600w hid lamp at the moment what do you use?

13. Thanks what makes you so sure they are flowering fine? I am just two days away from the 3D week of flowering and this is how they look so far, is this good?

Attached Files:

14. 400watt hid thinking of upgrading

15. image.jpeg image.jpeg

16. I only flushed them good once and didn't water them for twelve days.that's just what I did.I don't necessarily recommend that for anyone. That's just what I did.I'm growing under a 400w hps.I'm not sure about putting the light vertical. I'm not sure about that personally. Sry.

17. if youve grown weed before loike you say ,you'd be able to tell that that plants are now in flowering mode ,,,,,mac

18. you speaking to me or someone else?

19. Alright smart guy was just asking for another opinion from some shall we say 'even more experienced' growers than myself if these plants look well for third week of flower ok, you could have helped but instead u post smart ass comments, wasteman. Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  20. very sorry luke ,i wasnt trying to be a smart ass ,,,i was just saying after you said how do i know they are flowering ok.....i think ive got a tiny bit of knowledge from growing plants etc,,,,and you too should have learnt from your previous grows etc ,,,,it was the way you said how do you know ,most people here are experienced growers,,,mac