Are my plants ready?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by JB-, Feb 27, 2018.

1. Hi guys. So I’m growing 5 Barneys farm lsd and am day 67 into flower (inclusive of the week for flipping to 12/12) so technically day 60ish and managed get a couple of pics just before lights cane back on. One or two of the plants has yellow/brown and have crisped even the bud sugar leaves have I I have tried taking a few of them off.
    There is various yellow leaves slightly lower down yellow and have fell off. But my trichs still look clear/slightly milky. One plant is probably 70% 30% amber but leaves are still dark green with slight yellowing not sure if it’s genetic but that one plant has been darker than the rest all through (second and third from last pics) . The lower buds on all plants are mostly all amber
    I have pulled buds off early and the seed sacs on most the plants are slightly swollen & are open when looked at closer you can see inside (all female plants) and they just fall off with very minimal effort.. The plants haven’t had nutes in 3 weeks other than a small amount I fed a week ago in case they were deficient

Any ideas guys? I was gonna chop Friday when it’s 63days of actual flowering not counting the week of flip

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. dark one is ready

3. Looking to chop them all at the same time as I don’t have another tent or fan setup to dry plants separate. So will hold out until Friday see what they all look like then and probably chop em all. Getting really in patient they smoke well. Although I haven’t noticed the trippiness that the LSD name entails

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Wouldnt you say the first one is ready? The amount of yellow/Browning worries me but they smell fantastic

• Like Like x 1
  5. If they are smelling, then they are ready too.

6. What about the open and loose seed sacs? Isn’t that a sign that it’s past or at the end of its life cycle?

I have lowered the light to 400w and give them 11/13 now will check Friday and see if chopping is sensible to do