Are my plants ready for flowering?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Anon-420, Dec 18, 2015.

1. My 4 plants are 10 weeks into veg and are growing in a relatively small grow box. I'm doing LST and I've topped them once about 4 weeks ago. They are shishkaberry strain. Should I be switching them over to 12/12 now?

Attached Files:

2. Depends what size you want your plants as they can double up in flower etc etc

3. But to be honest mate that light doesn't seem to be that good as the yellowing is the light not getting to the leafs etc you also only have a few branches I would un tie them as dont try and training for your first couple of grows also a better light on the red spectrum for flower etc just read and read or check out hydro hybrid website and old vids a skl of knowledge awaits you bud

4. they do not appear strong or healthy

5. You are over watering the shit out of them, that soil is way too wet. Do you have drain holes in the bottom of those pots?

Personally I wait until the nodes are staggered, rather than opposing. I can't tell from your pics but they should be much bigger at 10 weeks.

I'd also suggest larger containers before flowering.

Stop messing around with them until they show some vigor. If they were mine I'd LITFA for a few days.

6. What is that a 60w cfl?