are my plants ready for flower??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by 36moon, Sep 29, 2012.

1. They are 5 week old now and i have just re potted them today.. i had a little problem with my light being abit close and spraying the leaves with water but thats all sorted now hopefully, i just need to know are they big enough and old enough? And do they look healthy enough.. il put a few pics of them from the last few days till today so let me know please..

Attached Files:

2. ForumRunner_20120929_160839.png

ForumRunner_20120929_160857.png

The pic ov then in the big pots is todays pic

3. I would make the switch. You let them get much bigger and you'll be needing to transplant again.

4. But would i not get a bigger yeild for leaving them veg more?

5. lovely looking indicas you've got there, i'd feed them some veg nutes veg for 1 more week, and flip the lights

6. It depends on what height you hope they will be when they are flowering. They will stretch from 1.5 to 3 times their height. Also, what kind of light you will be using. That said, I think those plants are too small.

7. Im using a 600w beast at the mo.. its doing my head in trying to keep the heat down but il get ther in the end.. i do want them to be a couple meter high like.. could this happen if i were to switch them now?

8. those pots are too small find yourself a 11l or 18l square pots. and let them veg for a week in those then feed them grow nutes and veg for a week more and flip those plants will doble in size not much more it is usualy sativas who triple but there are exeptions

9. Ok thanks for the advice.. think i might just get them into flowering