Are My Plants Ok?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Cheef Keef, Jun 8, 2014.

1. Hey I have 3 plants that are exactly one week old(sour blueberry) and 4 plants at 5 days old(white widow x big bud), just looking for some advice, are they looking ok? One of the leaves look a little yellow on one of them but the rest don't have that. Is she ok? :(
    Ps it's my first grow image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

2. hmm take em out from under the lights for a few mins to take pics, really cant tell if theres a problem or not

3. Will that be ok for them? Will post more pics in a few hours when I finish work

4. yea I  turn lights off once a week for few mins to check em over. not done any harm yet

5. I'd top off those pots and cover that RW cube mess you have going on. It doesn't need to be that exposed. Besides that, I can't see shit as far as color because of the light color, but the plant and leaf formation look good and consistent for being 5 days.

6. Thanks NGP, I'll cover the tops, here are some pics out of the light

Sour blueberry: image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

White widow x big bud: image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Some leaves are formed weird / two leafs have different color, slight yellowing... Are they ok?

7. What is that conglomeration of shit they are growing in?

They are babies they will grow fine once they get some roots under them.

I would not mess with them , light, fresh air and water.

8. It's coco fibre and clay pebbles, was just going to use the coco but they only had that and It seemed ok?

Well they have nothing for nutrients so you will want to feed like hydro/coco when its time. I bet they are there, read and follow your nutrient manufactures directions and they will be off like a rocket. :)

10. So being 7 days old should I wait another week-ish before nutes?

11. http://forum.grasscity.com/coco-coir/620656-askeds-coco-guide.html#post7736455

12. Thanks so much snoop I'm just struggling when&how much to water.... People have told me when soil is dry but I'm only putting 3-4 5ml syringes in so the top is damp but I think the bottom is dryer...? Just looked in the tent this morning and the leaves are drooping slightly too, is that a sign of under watering? Help appreciated.