Are My Plants Looking Okay

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Deleted member 722897, Sep 27, 2013.

1. First Time Growing i Was Just Wondering if They Look Okay. Four Different Plants , iWas Noticing They Have Purple on the first sprouting leafs the round ones is that normal ? I fed them plant food super b+ & Nova Grow Yesterday How Often Should i Feed Them Each Nutrient ?

Attached Files:

2. :eek: homicide in progress. :cry:  :hide: read a book for (enter popular religious figure here)'s sake

3. Sometimes I cant see the difference between a troll and people who actually need help because clearly you shouldnt feed it neuts yet, looks like a leaf is already burnt off

4. #4 Doc Hollidaze, Sep 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2013
    Looks like the seed casing and membrane is stuck on one of the cotyledons and it's a bit stretched, besides that, looks okay.  I am a bit worried that you fertilized already though, that's a big no-no.  The seedling has all it needs for the first 2 weeks or so.  Hopefully you don't wake up to a burnt crisp tomorrow morning.

5. Its not burnt its the seeds shell

6. Here are the other ones

Attached Files:

7. 2

Sent from my LGMS769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

8. 3

Attached Files:

9. Oh man do i feel stuiped i gave it nutrients already is it bad ?

10. do you have any book suggestions?

11. U really don't need to spend money on a book. Everything you could ever want or need to know about growing is just a google search/YouTube video away. There's so much info on the net it's insane. Def read up you will learn tons in no time.

12. True ive been reading online but they all say different things i really dont know which one to follow ive tryed asking at local clubs but they all just say google it haha i need is the right information

13. #15 TheAnswer121, Sep 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2013
    I highly recommend reading MJ Horticulture. I've read it 5-6 times. learn something new every time

you think I bought it :laughing:

14. Where did you get it from ? I saw it on amazon for 24 $

15. aaaaarrrrrggggg matey :laughing:

16. ^this :)

Bro, how about do a google search? Download a book in .PDF if necessary :)

Back to topic, check this out;
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1380325791.128858.jpg
    Looks like the under leaves are dried out/ dead or something..? Thx

17. LMAO everyone suggesting books.. everything OP needs to know is RIGHT HERE AT GC! 
    Wish you folks would do a little learning before spending money and wasting time. lmao

18. Foolish advice. Books go way more into detail