Are my plants looking ok?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by theblunt, Apr 14, 2016.

1. They were a lot greener before this. I don't know if they have any deficiencys. I water them with bottled water because my tab water is well water. I got a fan and it is 81 degrees.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. [​IMG]

3. what soil is that?

• Like Like x 1
  4. The second one has seed starter soil and the rest have organic potting soil.

5. Bottled water pH varies quite a bit. Make sure you test it and adjust accordingly. You may be better off with tap. My well has iron and calcium in it and starts at pH of 7. So I do about 70% well run through a filter pitcher and the rest straight from the tap.

All in all they look ok, a bit light maybe.

Be kind. Perfect your craft. Give more than you take. We are family.

• Like Like x 1
  6. You should fill up your solo cups almost all the way to the top when you plant in them, gives the roots more room to grow and prevents an early root binding. Not looking great there but looking saveable.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Transplant into bigger pot and fill soil up to at least below the cotyledons, they will survive, they look fine now just need some room to spread their legs and they will take off. Kinda like wearing a tight pair of shoes, you want to wiggle your toes but there's no room, then you get all stressed out, I know I do.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

8. they just need better drainage add perlite when you transplant and back off the watering

9. Thanks so much everyone for all the help. Going to get perlite today.