Are My Plants Happy?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ehmohtional, Sep 18, 2014.

1. They seem to be doing alright but i read that 90+ is bad. In the day its like 93. For humidity i just put a wet towel on a hanger and humidity goes way up. Its usually 30-40. Oh btw they are a week old. Also does anyone know why the taller has one of the babe leaves pointing up? Like them being like this means they happy or is it temporary like once they get bigger i need to fix the temp.

Attached Files:

2. [SIZE=14.3999996185303px]What is your room setup? What lights are you using? What fans? How big is your room? What strain are you growing?[/SIZE]

I'm on my first grow and am having the same issues as you are. Your plants are showing heat stress and they are stretching. You need to get your temp down to 80 or below. I'd use a small fan in the grow room AND a low cfm fan in the intake. How much of a temp difference is there between when lights are on and off? If there is more than 10-15 deg your plants will stretch. [SIZE=14.3999996185303px]Don't have the fan blowing directly on your plants, have it just over them so the hot air from the lights gets moved away from them. You don't want wind-burned leaves.[/SIZE]

I'm growing four WW using one 600w MH in a 4x4x6 closet, have a 4in 160 cfm fan for outtake and one small fan in the room for air circulation. My lights are about 3 1/2 feet from my plants. My plants are on day 9 from sprouting. My room temp when lights are on is about 93 deg and when off around 75. I need to put a duct booster on the intake to get my lighted temp down around 80. My issue is probably not the lights, but inadequate intake. Good tip about the wet towel, I'm gonna use that one to get my humidity up.