Are my plants females or males

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Pappabonnar420, Jul 29, 2013.

1. This is my first grow
    These are my 2 plants I started them abit late the biggest
    One is like 2 feet and both look like they have white pistals
    I think they are females but I'm not sure i and trying some lst
    Since I first seen signs of flowering because they didn't have a lot
    Of time to veg I just watered with half solution miracle grow all purpose plant food
    The watering after next should I water with all purpose or ultra bloom ? I would just like to
    Grow some decent bud for my first grow. any suggestions are greatly appreciated ! peace and pol

Attached Files:

2. The bigger one image.jpg

3. Those pics don't so shit for us man. At this stage you can't tell sex from that far away. Get closer pics of the branches and stuff man.

4. The 3rd pic is close enough but is blurry. Those kinda look like pistils but can't say for sure.

5. Alright I'll get closer pics after work and get them up asap thanks

6. Man i hate to tell you but those things are itty bitty for this time of year. Youll be lucky to get a quarter bag off those.

7. This is my first grow I know they are small but I'd be happy with a couple grams j

8. I can't tell anything from those pics .. Other than they look small but healthy which is a bonus ..

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. here are more closer pictures i think one is a hermie but not sure :cry:

Attached Files:

10. Pics 2&3 are definitely female. The 4th or 5th looks concerning but not 100% sure about it.

11. what do you mean concerning?

12. Yeah 4,5,6 prolly males, keep an eye on them

13. Turns out pics 4,5,6 is a male and the other one is female at least I will get some bud