Are my plants dying?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Ngrown8, Feb 7, 2013.

1. I've had these plants around 3 weeks and they are looking horrible! At first they were growing fine until I started having this problem with top yellow leaves.

Can someone help me diagnose?

I'm using:

happy tree frog (soil)
    bud candy
    rhizotonic (spray)
    roots organic

and my last watering i added nourish-L.

Plants: Album1 - Imgur

2. Could be an Iron deficiency.

"Fe deficiency starts in the new leaves, which lack chlorophyll but have no necrotic spots. This causes them to turn bright yellow except for the veins, which remain green." - Ed Rosenthal's Grower's Handbook

Or possible Manganese deficiency?

"Mn deficiency is generally found in the young leaves. The leaf tissues turn yellow and small areas of tan.brown dead tissue appear in the middle of the leaf."

The pics you have are pretty blurry so its hard to say for sure. I'd do a bit of research into either of these 2 nutrients thou, might be the cause of your problems

3. my plants are dying and i can't find anyhting that looks like it on the internet idk what to do... hope you figure out how to fix yours.

4. That's tricky, friend.

You're really going to have to think back to what you've recently done/added/fed to the plant and try to start connecting dots. There wasn't always information for us to use, like how its so readily available today with the speed of technology (i.e. the internet)

Maybe its worth flushing and starting over on your nute program, if you're using soil that is

5. Yeah I'm in five gallon grow bags I did a fifteen gallon distilled water flush last night and am thinking if switching to fox farm nutes. I was currently using technafloras recipe for success yeah not so much success for me lmao