Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are my parents retarded?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KushMonster420, Jul 22, 2012.

1. Just had like a 2 hour conversation and they said if I dont get a 4.0 gpa this year im getting kicked out and how weed is messing up my mind.:confused_2:

2. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hopefully that worked.

3. For your sake I hope you're really smart, but if not you better start packin'.

P.S. This just might be a ploy for your parents to get that sauna they've always wanted.lol

4. yes yes they are retarded , while all A's aren't impossible its not the easiest fucking thing to do , i knew some teachers that didn't give A's in highschool and in college now

5. Well if you been getting constant 4.0s in the past then no but if you been getting lower grades through out your school career and then they suddenly expect you to get 4.0 or kicked out then yeah they are fucking retarded.

6. They are crazy if you've never had a 4.0, i have professors that have never given any A's. If you have always gotten 4.0s though there shouldn't be a need to worry as you can do it again.

7. I have never set up high standard for my parents to do dumb shit.

I hope you are naturally a bright student

8. ask mommy and daddy for their transcripts...then when they cant/won't produce them..press the point that THEY couldn't even get a 4.0 when they didn't smoke pot...yet expect you too...
    unless you're adopted they are not acting in a reasonable manner, in fact, they are acting in a delusional DRUG induced stupor...(bet they have a lot of pills from the DR that they take, don't they...)...

do they drink alcohol?
    do they take Rx drugs?
    do they mix the two? (most do, even without realizing it...)

...ya, your parents have a drug problem and are using 'transference' to feel less guilty about their own hard core drug problem.

9. A. yes your parents are stupid. B. they are still your parents and you are living in their house. Have you ever considered maybe stop smoking weed until you are out on your own just of sheer respect for your parents? I'm of the opinion that if weed is completely legal the legal age for consumption should be 21. If you are in school (highschool in particularly) there is no reason for you to be smoking weed just like you shouldn't be getting drunk. Please note that I am in NO WAY comparing weed and alcohol other than the fact that they are to be used responsibly by mature adults not high school kids who think its cool.

With that said I'm sorry your parents are such close minded tough asses. However if you obey there wishes they will appreciate you more for it and you will in time understand their feelings. Forget the fact you like weed. If you 16 year old wanted to rip the bong on a regular basis would you be cool with that?

10. lol 21. Our drinking age is already stupid, your legal adult at 18 make the law if it happened 18.

at 16 i would let my kid rip it once he was passing with above average grades but wouldn't expect a 4.0

11. my AP environmental teacher's full score on tests was a 90/100 lool. absolutely refused to let you have an A

12. If you're currently in public high-school, then that's a reasonable goal that YOU should be striving towards.

If you're at a reputable College or University, you might have a tougher journey ahead..

Either scenario, yes, your parents are loonies.

13. A 4.0 isn't hard. Why would you ever be worried? If you're not a complete retard, high school should be a breeze. Are you?

14. Your parents might have a bit high standards for you to meet, but I don't think that they are unreasonable, especially considering that they already know that you smoke.

Either live up to their standards, or move out. Either way, you are going to prove that you are a responsible adult, which is what they really want for you.

15. if its highschool, 4.0 is possible but yeah a bitch. if it's uni, good luck with that. but it sounds like they're just really mad at the moment, they'll probably relax in a few days/weeks and it'll be all g

16. what is gpr lol? I'm from the uk

17. Why is that? I've met 12 year olds more mature than MANY 21+ year olds. I just graduated high school while smoking pretty well every day since Boxing Day. Regardless of that, I was given a $2000 entrance scholarship to my university. As well, I may (not for certain) have also won a scholarship from the Province of British Columbia. (Reason is still unknown - just saw something about it when I was checking my transcript.)

In fact, this is the year that I've worked the hardest in my life. I've worked ever increasing hours at my job, I've worked harder than ever in school, I'm more social, I'm happier, I am in amazing shape, and best of all: I CAN DO WHAT I WANT.

18. they are not retarded they're just brainwashed...

19. Probably.
    Most are.