Are my mine ready to be harvested

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by m.hernandez2028, Apr 9, 2017.

1. I need help are they ready..ghost og...i stop the nutes 2 weeks ago..[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. Post back with Light, Dry Weight, Clear burn or vape and in 6 weeks taste.

3. I'm just new myself but I thought if it had white hairs it will get bigger but I'm not 100% sure

4. Well why did you stop watering?

#patientsovercups

5. I never stopped adding water its ph is at 7.0...

6. What are you growing under?

#patientsovercups

7. One led full spectrum and and the resta are cfls at 2700k...its on a 12 and 12....

8. What kind of led light is it? And how many cfls? You need more light next timw

#patientsovercups

• Like Like x 1
  9. The only way to know for sure is to look at the individual trichomes with some heavy magnification. Most of us use a jeweler's loupe which you ca pick up at your local hydro store or order off the .net pretty cheaply. You want at least 25% amber coloring overall in the trichomes before you pull. Most of these strains have a recommended flowering time....a certain number of weeks in flower...after the plant has started to put on buds all over, and those are pretty bankable. We run a 10 week flowering cycle around here which gives our plants plenty of time to finish out. But there is no way you can just look at a bud and tell whether it's ready to pull or not.

I do see something I'm going to mention here. Judging by the look of these plants, it's pretty easy to tell that either your did not have enough light to flower all these plants to start with or your light source was way too far away from your plants to get the best bud development and growth out of them. To get each plant to put out the most it can, each needs the strongest wattage of high quality flower lighting you can flower it under along with plenty of space for the light to penetrate the canopy of the plant. Otherwise, you'll just end up with long lanky buds that have spent their entire flower cycle stretching for light...the most important element of your grow. You'll actually harvest more off a single plant that is tended properly and that gets all the high quality, high wattage flower light it can handle through the cycle than if you were trying to flower out 3 in the same space. How many plants you can actually flower depends on the lighting you have available to you...not by how much space you have to grow. Having space to grow 4 plants does you no good if you don't have light to flower 4 plants. If your light source was closer to the top of your plants (and always keep good strong air movement going between the lights and tops of your plants to disperse heat), your buds would have been shorter and fatter and the plant would've been more full in general. But chalk it all up to experience and know that the learning curve is pretty steep when first starting out with an indoor grow...especially if you have no experience or anyone around to look to for help who does have experience.

Keep reading up on the indoor grow process, especially the importance of light and how to use it to your benefit. The more you know about what you're attempting to do and understand what is important and what is not, the better grow you'll have in the end. TWW

• Like Like x 3
  10. Thxs for the wisedom