Are my leaves normal or do I have a problem

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by SmokeyDreamz, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Strain: Nirvana Bubblelicious
    Feeding Fox farms grow big every other watering
    Pot size 1 gallon
    Ph runoff needs to be checked
    The leaves seem to be a little to big and I think this comes from a problem

Attached Files:

2. Don't be trippin on your bitch for growing. Big leaves is an indica trait. If they are covering a huge portion of the plant whack em.

3. thats not a problem as above poster said it and indica dominant strain. dont cut any leavs off unless they are dead or dieing they are the solar pannels that make food for your plant.

4. How often are you watering?

5. I water thoroughly then let dry until the pot seems light but not all the way light and the first inch or two is fairly dry. Pretty much every two days.

6. I think for that size, you might be under watering.

I water almost every day, about a liter between 5 plants, so far they are growing amazing.

I too let the soil dry, and this does so in one day, I also have my moisture meter to help, pretty much keep it in the middle all the time.

7. I am growing three plants that are mostly indica strains and my leaves look the same, they do however look a bit dry(seem to look rough to the touch) i would get a moisture meter from somewhere like lowes mine was like 7 bucks it helps take the guess work out of the equation for you. take a look at my blog and you will see that the plants i have with large flat leaves look the same i have 5 plants and was using around a gallon of water every three to four days.

8. I could be wrong, but they look over watered to me.

I like for the top 2 inches of soil to be completely dry, not just "fairly dry".

I can't guarantee this is your problem, but from what i can determine from your two pics I think it may be.

Good luck.

9. When I waterd the other day I used almost two gallons of water, lets say 1 and 3/4 gallon. Check my journal in my sig to see how it has been since it was younger.

10. There's no leave deformation so I'm not seeing a problem with watering. Everything looks good.

11. Well I checked the runoff of all the plants individually and they were all a low 6 so everything is going good:D