Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are My joints Still Good?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LLCoolJer, Jul 3, 2011.

1. Hey everyone! I've been saving a couple of joints in an empty vitamin bottle, it's just like a medicine bottle. I've been saving them since June 6th... Would they still be great to smoke? Thanks!

2. They should be fine. I find pre-rolled joints seem to burn better. Smoke Up!

3. yeeeeeeeeeees! i have smoked joints older than that many a time.....might be a bit stale...but FUCK IT!

4. Blaze away!

5. It's still weed, ain't it?

6. Don't smoke that shit, man. Do you want to inhale toxic mold? Actually... Forget what i just said. Smoke it. Now.

7. ^ the fuck?

8. Idk man...you might get high and start to feel goood and for some odd reason you will start to love life and if music is playing...you WILL dance. Does that sound like somethin you want to endure?

9. yea dude, theyre fine

10. check the expiration date on that pill bottle first

11. Haha, thanks! I'll get to smoking then!

12. who saves a joint for that damn long?
    i can't go five minutes without burning my creations.

13. Stupidest person i've ever seen post. Or the highest. :rolleyes:

Yes it'll still be good.

14. I prerolled for my last vacation since I was going out of state and was only carrying my blunts and a lighter. I probably started around a month before we left and they smoked so well. I definitely plan to stack up again like that.

15. Yea, I had been on vacation, and an going to be going on another vacation with my girlfriend, so I do have a chance to smoke a few of these, I was just trying to figure out if it would still be good to smoke em, is there like a general expiration time? Would hate for these to go bad